What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
how does that hearing aid setting work?
can you actually hear? I can't use any phone with this hearing aid. it starts buzzing when I put something up next to it.

I am new here. I don't know how to get this posted.
any help on posting and prepaid smart phones qwerty that can be heard with a hearing aid would be much appreciated.
I was hoping to have a firefox or other opensource operating system.
I started out hoping just to text on a qwerty prepaid cell phone when my power (and internet phone goes out).
Now I see there may be more options.

The Samsung Galaxy S III 4G Android Smartphone is available from Virgin Mobile. Get a no contract plan with unlimited data and messaging. | Virgin Mobile USA Fine...

Here is one example. Go to the link and you can find many other phones that meet your needs.

As for operating system, you can Google each phone for specifics of what it can use.

how does that hearing aid setting work?
can you actually hear? I can't use any phone with this hearing aid. it starts buzzing when I put something up next to it.

No I can't hear. I don't have a phone at all. I think they work ok for people who are able to hear enough to use this.

Thinking it sucks how some people are ... and forces me to write off a "friend" cause they owe me mucho dinero and don't want to pay it back ... :ugh:

Thinking it sucks how some people are ... and forces me to write off a "friend" cause they owe me mucho dinero and don't want to pay it back ... :ugh:

It's unfortunate, I guess in most cases it's safe to assume it's bound to happen. I personally would not expect it back, but if that person takes our relationship seriously, then I would give them the option for one BIG favor!

I had that happen to me... being taken advantage of is not a good feeling at all :(

Good rule, don't loan anyone your money or your books. As sure as you do they will become an ex friend.

It's unfortunate, I guess in most cases it's safe to assume it's bound to happen. I personally would not expect it back, but if that person takes our relationship seriously, then I would give them the option for one BIG favor!

I know I probably won't see it but I'd rather have the $$ back since its almost $1000.

I had that happen to me... being taken advantage of is not a good feeling at all :(

Even worse when its someone you really thought was a good friend too. I won't be there when they need something else I can promise you that.

Good rule, don't loan anyone your money or your books. As sure as you do they will become an ex friend.

Not anymore I'm a sucker sometimes but after this it's ruined me from it ... the bank has closed lol

I know I probably won't see it but I'd rather have the $$ back since its almost $1000.

Even worse when its someone you really thought was a good friend too. I won't be there when they need something else I can promise you that.

Not anymore I'm a sucker sometimes but after this it's ruined me from it ... the bank has closed lol

They still dont pay you back? What heck...

Yeah I'm being more cautious about it... do not want to fall for the next trap again. It's more harder to trust people these days unfortunately.

This is why I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally try not to lend people money... I mean, if they were a very good friend... I suppose I'd be in your boat because I'd want to help and hope that they'd know they needed to pay it back. However, I've been in your shoes sadly, and had those people just walk away like it's nothing. :( Sorry it happened to you, but the sad truth is people don't seem to honor real solid friendship anymore. However, I have learned karma will come back at them and when they need you, they'll sure be wishing they hadn't screwed you over!

I am thinking I woke up after a long sleep feeling about 25% better! I am also thinking I have boat load of PTO that I should probably start using, so I'm not going back to work until next Monday! Buahahahaha!!! :ugh:

Yeah I'm being more cautious about it... do not want to fall for the next trap again. It's more harder to trust people these days unfortunately.

That's true....I loaned some $$ to a friend several months ago...never got it back....and when I did see her, I nicely reminded her that she owed me and perhaps had forgotten about it...She said..."Well, I don't have it!"....and walked off....:hmm:...Not my friend anymore, so I'll just chalk it up as a learning lesson.

It's easy to feel bad about someone's situation to help them out and then much later only to get angry when a person will not pay back or return the favor. Many times it happens, I'd have to politely decline for a good reason and not wanting to go thru this again and again. It came to a point that "enough is enough" being taken advantage of.

That's true....I loaned some $$ to a friend several months ago...never got it back....and when I did see her, I nicely reminded her that she owed me and perhaps had forgotten about it...She said..."Well, I don't have it!"....and walked off....:hmm:...Not my friend anymore, so I'll just chalk it up as a learning lesson.

Scott... $1000? I'm sorry you have a pretty unfortunate situation, especially when it involves someone you place your trust on. :hug: But aside from the mutual sympathy, if I was your wife, I'd soundly beat the living h**l out of you! Must have been pretty convincing, is it that easy to separate you from your bank account?

Scott... $1000? I'm sorry you have a pretty unfortunate situation, especially when it involves someone you place your trust on. :hug: But aside from the mutual sympathy, if I was your wife, I'd soundly beat the living h**l out of you! Must have been pretty convincing, is it that easy to separate you from your bank account?

I'm right there with you.... If I was with a girl and she forked out $1000.... I'd be pretty ready to do some damage... to more than the account.... :shock: :P

:hug:

just 2 days ago I GAVE my friend $75 just for helping me with building a server computer, he didnt ask, I felt he deserved it - thats like $100 in labour less tax...

It's easy to feel bad about someone's situation to help them out and then much later only to get angry when a person will not pay back or return the favor. Many times it happens, I'd have to politely decline for a good reason and not wanting to go thru this again and again. It came to a point that "enough is enough" being taken advantage of.

yup but $1000 is ALOT......

Nope I'm usually pretty good with my finances but have never turned my back on someone ... guess its time to start isn't it ... I told you I needed an accountant ;)

Oh BTW ... the bolded sounded like a proposal Jessica :naughty: LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back