What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember doing few of those double shifts when I worked at Thresholds. I found ways to entertain myself.

I would usually chat up staff, because it would be a borning night with everybody sleeping, and there would be the off-chance I wouldn't be, and I was happy to chat up staff, and believe me-- we covered a host of topics.

my brain body and soul gasping for ciggi so desperately trying not to think

I chatted with people too when I was there. Believe me, I learned a lot chatting with people.

Hmmmm I'm thinking about when I worked at Mobil. Sometimes I'd get slow spots, with few customers. Sometimes I'd get a customer that wanted to stick around and chat. They'd start going on and on about something I really was not interested in listening to so boom I'd take advantage of my hearing loss and just not bother to try to track what they were saying.

I'd nod a lot, go mmmhmmmm, right, mmmmhmmmm yeah.....occasionally. Oh I'd get caught every now and now, they'd ask a question, I could tell because they'd stop talking and look at me expectantly. *crap now I'm supposed to answer, I have noooo idea what they've been saying* "what?" And now I have to actually pay attention because now I'm supposed to participate in their monologue. Ugh

I always hated that, just home person, just go away lol

How stupid a woman is in my audi office. I called and said I wanted a new tubing put in my left ear 'mold' and the woman said my audi can't put a tubing in 'my' ear.!! :roll:

Hmmmm I'm thinking about when I worked at Mobil. Sometimes I'd get slow spots, with few customers. Sometimes I'd get a customer that wanted to stick around and chat. They'd start going on and on about something I really was not interested in listening to so boom I'd take advantage of my hearing loss and just not bother to try to track what they were saying.

I'd nod a lot, go mmmhmmmm, right, mmmmhmmmm yeah.....occasionally. Oh I'd get caught every now and now, they'd ask a question, I could tell because they'd stop talking and look at me expectantly. *crap now I'm supposed to answer, I have noooo idea what they've been saying* "what?" And now I have to actually pay attention because now I'm supposed to participate in their monologue. Ugh

When I worked at the Navy, and after work (prior to my transfer to 7122), I would usually be waiting for the 10:17 (Saturdays) and 10:47 PM (Sundays) Metra trains, and those waits were quite lonely-- not many people wanted to take that late a train home, but occasionally I did get a sailor or two, and if they were hungry, and there were a few others, they would order up Dominio's Pizza, and we would board the train with a full and content stomach. Didn't happen often, though.

I should have used quite feature, try again

When I worked at the Navy, and after work (prior to my transfer to 7122), I would usually be waiting for the 10:17 (Saturdays) and 10:47 PM (Sundays) Metra trains, and those waits were quite lonely-- not many people wanted to take that late a train home, but occasionally I did get a sailor or two, and if they were hungry, and there were a few others, they would order up Dominio's Pizza, and we would board the train with a full and content stomach. Didn't happen often, though.

Do you feel wind whipping past your head?

Do you feel wind whipping past your head?

Funny. You have never experienced riding a train that late at night, and not yet having eaten dinner, and having to wait 3 HOURS for the next train-- don't think it wasn't rough on me. Now, I didn't ask for the food-- they offered it, and more often than not, I would have already eaten dinner, and declined, because I could pay for dinner at the galley before work.

You think that bad , I knew a woman that owned her own clothing store and she was very friendly and chatted with her customers . The woman told me that some of her customers showing at home uninvited and she had to tell them to not come her home again. I was like HUH , damn I thought the woman was nice but I sure was not going to her house . Made sure people do not know where you live , there some people that do not understand is wrong to invaded people space .

Enjoying my week with no waking up early and sleeping in a bit

ALL THE TIME ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blah blah blah blah.... :roll:

I HATE when I'm at work for a night shift and patients come "chat" with me... Oh it pisses me off.... GO AWAY!!! I just want to do my work and go home I don't want to talk to you, you ANNOY ME!!! Why don't people know this by now?! :mad: You have to fake being nice because they hold your check... Grrr....:pissed: :mad:

That's the nice thing about working at the hospital... GO BACK TO YOUR ROOM NO WALKING AROUND THE HALLS! I have to have a certain "bed side manner" but I don't have to be super overly nice... I love it. I'm nice to the sweet ones but I think if Mark were in there... I'd have to give him a sedative... :shock: Go to bed... go to bed... shhhhhh... zzzzzz :ugh: :laugh2:

ALL THE TIME ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blah blah blah blah.... :roll:

I HATE when I'm at work for a night shift and patients come "chat" with me... Oh it pisses me off.... GO AWAY!!! I just want to do my work and go home I don't want to talk to you, you ANNOY ME!!! Why don't people know this by now?! :mad: You have to fake being nice because they hold your check... Grrr....:pissed: :mad:

That's the nice thing about working at the hospital... GO BACK TO YOUR ROOM NO WALKING AROUND THE HALLS! I have to have a certain "bed side manner" but I don't have to be super overly nice... I love it. I'm nice to the sweet ones but I think if Mark were in there... I'd have to give him a sedative... :shock: Go to bed... go to bed... shhhhhh... zzzzzz :ugh: :laugh2:

No sedative necessary-- my medicine will do that all by itself. You give me one of those, I would be asleep for quite a long time. Pointless, really.

Thinking about my spring break which is in two weeks! Going RVing in VA beach. Cant wait. Want to buy a hammock for the trip.

happy-gif-april-fool-day-20142.jpg

Today os a day to play, I have two kids old enough to pick on. Yet they are also old enough to remember and duplicate anything I do...so I am planning...something safe but fun for them....oh what to do what to do :D husband has his waiting after he turned my alarm off this morning

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Thnking i should quit school.. It seems that to be a counsil member here and win lots of money you need to have the least possible education...

Thnking i should quit school.. It seems that to be a counsil member here and win lots of money you need to have the least possible education...

What would you do for life after school? I know it's hard, but you gotta keep going, and accomplish what you set out to do. You wanted to be an interpreter, right? If you quit now, getting back to learning what you have now won't be easy. That, and there's the NCIC test.

What would you do for life after school? I know it's hard, but you gotta keep going, and accomplish what you set out to do. You wanted to be an interpreter, right? If you quit now, getting back to learning what you have now won't be easy. That, and there's the NCIC test.

Oo dont worry im just saying they are not well educated eapecially for their position. Im going for special education but i am a spanish interpreter now. Dont worry im not quitting school

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back