What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I knew small dogs can be a pain in the ass before I got Marty ! I had no idea they are more work than a having a big dog. I am sick of trying to get Marty to pee in the cold , I never had that trouble with a big dog.

I wish I knew small dogs can be a pain in the ass before I got Marty ! I had no idea they are more work than a having a big dog. I am sick of trying to get Marty to pee in the cold , I never had that trouble with a big dog.

Get pee pads for cold days. Will he use them? My sister has them in her condo because of work & the fact that she likes to sleep a lot in weekends. She has a small dog.

Thinking how hard to get back in shape again. ugh.. fun fun fun fun fun fun :fruit:

That's why I had been getting up at 4 am daily starting 3 days ago to work out. The working out part is not hard. It is the getting up that early!

Get pee pads for cold days. Will he use them? My sister has them in her condo because of work & the fact that she likes to sleep a lot in weekends. She has a small dog.

No ,Marty would not use them . I love my dog , he is just a lot of more work
than a big dog. He is will be my last dog and it's a drag I fee this way about him. My vet told small dogs can be difficult , I wish she told me before I got Marty.

You can buy battery at drug stores , I am not sure how much they cost.

Funny thying is I used my money to drive out here, and I eat less than I did when I lived with my parents. Only difference is I get to deal with an overbearing roomate and other stuff just to transition.

I feel down lately, as usual, nothing is or has gone to plan.

Marty finally peed! Now I do not have to worry about him waking me up in the middle of the night.

Funny thying is I used my money to drive out here, and I eat less than I did when I lived with my parents. Only difference is I get to deal with an overbearing roomate and other stuff just to transition.

I feel down lately, as usual, nothing is or has gone to plan.

Can you have your parents wired you a little money to help you out? I hope things will get better for you. Try not to let your roommate get to you, that will only make them act more overbearing .

Can you have your parents wired you a little money to help you out? I hope things will get better for you. Try not to let your roommate get to you, that will only make them act more overbearing .

Sadly no, my parents are poorer than I am and that isn't saying much. I'm trying so hard to bide my time until that other person moves into her house, since we get along and she offerred me a room, but that may not be until February and cirumstances here are quickly deteriorating.

Yesterday when my roomate was telling about how jealous they were of my transition, they were shouting and I almost lost it and shouted back.

Turned my other laptop on tonight for the first time in 2 months and the thing did about 60 updates ugh it took forever and 4 reboots

Thinking about what to buy on this next grocery run. Today it looks like: soda, milk, eggs, cheese, beef, and spaghetti sauce. I'm thinking it'll cost around $30 at the local grocery store. I remember when I was a kid, my mom could buy 3 full bags worth of groceries for around $20.

Thinking - No Ear Wax! Yay!
Went to Audi for hearing test & she checked my ears,as usual, and said she saw no ear wax. So glad I'm able to keep my ears "clean" with the drops & occasional flushing.

Watching a documentary on Charles Bukowski, then going to bed.

Thinking about tonights sexy workout :naughty:

I'm thinking that if this rain doesn't let up soon, my front yard is going to have a really huge koi pond.

Thinking how i ll be busy tonight. I will bring my girl and her friend to school for a dance while keep entertaining my boy and his friend who will stay over at our house. Then i ll have to go back at school and pick the girls up to my house. Look like I need to stop by dunkin donuts tonight. eh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back