What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh no surgery will be needed or pins, just this weird looking thing that I know is not a cast but idk what its called either.

Probably sprained some part of her hand & is wearing a splint.
I sprained my thumb in 2012 and wore a sprint like thing that I could take off as needed. It helps keep the sprained area immobil so it can heal

Yes thats what happened!! Cuz ehe cant remove the thing and i know how it was called in spanish but couldn't remember the english word for it. Thanks!! And broken hand means im cooking...everyone feared that day would come in which i cooked....

Just left my brothers house after watching the game. On the way home my hubby told me that he had asked my brother if he could turn down the volume and bass a little since it hurts my ears. My brother said "nope, not gonna happen". What an ass!!!! He is super grumpy lately since he got laid off from work, but WOW just WOW.

If my mom didn't live with him I would stop going over there for awhile. Next time he comes here, I will have the tv on with NO volume and CC only.

Just left my brothers house after watching the game. On the way home my hubby told me that he had asked my brother if he could turn down the volume and bass a little since it hurts my ears. My brother said "nope, not gonna happen". What an ass!!!! He is super grumpy lately since he got laid off from work, but WOW just WOW.

If my mom didn't live with him I would stop going over there for awhile. Next time he comes here, I will have the tv on with NO volume and CC only.

Give him Hell, Angel!....:giggle:

thinking how fun it was, to ski with my family yesterday. We will come back again next weekend. Its a good excersie for family. cool.

Wirelessly posted

Frisky Feline said:
thinking how fun it was, to ski with my family yesterday. We will come back again next weekend. Its a good excersie for family. cool.

Sounds like you had a blast :) Be safe!

Am thinking and musing if I should go out today and run the errands....:giggle:......even my doggie went out this AM very early and turned around and came back in...brrrr...the wind chill...I've never owned a "heavy coat"...just jackets and wind-breakers!.... Very odd to see some of the neighbors out there warming up their cars in heavy coats, scarves and boggins....

Just want my Florida weather back.

Wirelessly posted

Sounds like you had a blast :) Be safe!

Thank you!! how is the little fur kid doing? (i forget the name sorry!!)

Looking forward to this sunday but weather due to warm up temperature. ugh

my bank account was compromised today so i having bad thoughts

my bank account was compromised today so i having bad thoughts

Feel bad to hear it!...and been thru that too!.....Hope you get it all straigtened out, Caz....

and BTW (by the way) where the heck have ya been?...Have been thinking of you....

i did spirutal cleaning thing with sage brush to start year meditated on peace start my year.instead my house stinks of burnt sage as for thinking peacefull thoughts with peaceful meditation candle what aload of sh1t that is....this morning i wanted bring peace to the world this evening kick the shit out arse who did this to me string him high:rl:

Thinking how hard to get back in shape again. ugh.. fun fun fun fun fun fun :fruit:

I know. I want to run outside as well but not in a cold and windy. I dont mind if i run if it were 30s. not keen on under 20s degrees though.

Yeah, and I hate treadmills/stationary bikes. Might go for a stationary bike just for convenience.

Thinking about doing my workout then cooking dinner which is deer cube steaks with vegetables.

That is really very very cold out ! I took Marty to the park today and found a dead squirrel , it looks like the poor thing froze to death as there was no teeth marks or any other marks on it. I never seen this happen before, I know it happen a lot but this was a first for me seeing a frozen animal. I was going to try throw it away but left it for coyote to eat. I am glad my dog did not see it. Who know what he would had done.

I decided to be nice and give my roommate a ride to work across town and I got non-stop complaining about how I don't wear my hearing aids enough and accused to not wearing them to avoid this person.

I don't want to wear them all the time and I'm on my last pack of batteries (I'm running low on money so I can't buy more right now).

Is it just me or do some people just not understand?

I decided to be nice and give my roommate a ride to work across town and I got non-stop complaining about how I don't wear my hearing aids enough and accused to not wearing them to avoid this person.

I don't want to wear them all the time and I'm on my last pack of batteries (I'm running low on money so I can't buy more right now).

Is it just me or do some people just not understand?

Are you making sure to open the battery door at night , the battery will last longer this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back