What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking there is a light at the end of the tunnel. One just has to trust and go forward calmly.

I'm thinking that when I'm on my period I think too much.......which makes me think....I wish I were a man :giggle:

I'm thinking about my beach house, next weekend... I just want to get on Jet Ski and head out to the sea of no where... just watch the sunset disappear across the horizon

I'm thinking about my beach house, next weekend... I just want to get on Jet Ski and head out to the sea of no where... just watch the sunset disappear across the horizon

Sounds like fun!! I wish I could go!

LOL Do you realize where 90% of our brain resides? j/k :lol:

haha funny story....years ago my dad got a vasectomy, I was asking him questions about it because I wanted my husband to get one :giggle: anyway I asked what kind of doctor does is.....and me, being HoH, misunderstood what he said. After he answered I looked at him all crazy and said "WHAT?!? A NEUROLOGIST??" :eek3: he laughed and said "well maybe some men would need to see a neurologist to get a vasectomy, but IIIII went to a urologist".

I'm thinking about taking yet another attempt at knitting socks. Have started and ripped out 5 other attempts, but I refuse to give up now that I am getting help from LDNanna.

I can't think, thanks to the horrible headache. Just took a pill of ibuprofen and hopefully it will go away in 15 mins. Blahh

Thinking something was missing in my dinner. I just ate and am still hungry.

thinking on how my boss sent me home from work this morning...

Wirelessly posted

I miss mio amor when he's sleeping . Lastnight , he only got 3 hours sleep Bec his sister came home from the military . Welcome home and thank her for serving our country!

Last edited:
I'm thinking 3 things one...it's way too early for me to be up getting ready for school, but I have a test so that sucks and 2: I'm so excited!:wiggle: I got approved for a VP, so this Friday they are coming to install it :D and also I met someone who might be able to help me get my hearing aids because i don't know if you guys known, but I've been having a hard time getting them. Wish me luck!:)

I'm thinking of various ways to really hurt MIL. Not really, but I am sick of sitting in either the carport, utility room or bedroom. She had someone come in a clean who used so many chemicals, that I can't breathe. I already had the throat swell up once.

I'm thinking of various ways to really hurt MIL. Not really, but I am sick of sitting in either the carport, utility room or bedroom. She had someone come in a clean who used so many chemicals, that I can't breathe. I already had the throat swell up once.

that's why we make our own disinfectant agent. Vinegar. Baking Soda.

I'm guessing your MIL will refuse such thing.

that's why we make our own disinfectant agent. Vinegar. Baking Soda.

I'm guessing your MIL will refuse such thing.

She will and had told me I am not allowed to use it in her house. Ah well. At least I know my house will be clean and fresh and still not be chemical laden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back