What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
But some of them don't have that option right out of school. Most new doctors these days seem to be loaded down with student loans.

The 1st time he waived my fee I believe he was only out at residency a few years. I'm pretty sure he was fresh out of residency when we first started going to him. We had already followed him to his new practice (he has not had his own practice) before the first fee waive because we liked his "bed side manner". He cares about his patients even beyond their medical "problems".

But some of them don't have that option right out of school. Most new doctors these days seem to be loaded down with student loans.

And it take so long for DR. to get paid by most insurance company today. Dr. also have other bills to pay on top of their student loans.

i wondering if all social workers dimwits or i just unlucky

thinking how crazy that i accepted to attend for my friend who is in cosmetology school tomorrow. She needs to learn how to do with the highlight.. she will use my hair for real. :shock: I am not crazy about hightlight all over my hair due to my brunette. BUT I want her to be happy. :lol: I ll have color dye and etc eventually like two weeks later. wish me a LUCK!

thinking how crazy that i accepted to attend for my friend who is in cosmetology school tomorrow. She needs to learn how to do with the highlight.. she will use my hair for real. :shock: I am not crazy about hightlight all over my hair due to my brunette. BUT I want her to be happy. :lol: I ll have color dye and etc eventually like two weeks later. wish me a LUCK!

good luck! Maybe your hair will have blue highlights! :)

Thinking that this change from hot weather to chilly weather is the pulpit for my stuffy nose and sneezing fits.

good luck! Maybe your hair will have blue highlights! :)

how did you know that i love the color is BLUE. :giggle:

I hope soft hightlight, not too gold or bright blonde. i think she knows and her teacher will be with her. :lol: thank you!!!

Good Luck!

Over the years I have seen highlighting done on brunette hair that is just lighter than the base color rather than an extreme blonde and it is beautiful. If that is what you get, you may actually want to keep it. I have heard that it is easier to "grow out" than an overall dye.

Good Luck!

Over the years I have seen highlighting done on brunette hair that is just lighter than the base color rather than an extreme blonde and it is beautiful. If that is what you get, you may actually want to keep it. I have heard that it is easier to "grow out" than an overall dye.

Cool. The problem is that i have heavy grey roots as i warned my friend. If it actually work to make the grey roots less noticble then i ll be HAPPY. LOL

how did you know that i love the color is BLUE. :giggle:

I hope soft hightlight, not too gold or bright blonde. i think she knows and her teacher will be with her. :lol: thank you!!!

I remember you telling me that at the AD party in NYC. You wore that loud blue shirt to the club. :)

Thinking I'm not the only one who loves blue. ;)

I'm thinking about the good vibes I'm getting regarding the job I interviewed for earlier this week. Due to vacations I probably won't hear anything more till next week.

I remember you telling me that at the AD party in NYC. You wore that loud blue shirt to the club. :)

LOL No. it was deep plum mixed purple, not blue. I WISH IT WERE! Check the photo for youself :lol: I think it was you, who wore the beautiful blue scarf. right?

Good luck! I hope she is a talented student...

Good luck! I hope she is a talented student...

Me too. Thats OK if she makes mistake!!
roll-1366647843.gif

I saw something On fb I really like ...."when everything changes change everything"

I saw something On fb I really like ...."when everything changes change everything"

I really like the quote.. true.. sometimes its sad, and sometimes its healthy for changes. honest i rather stay as a child. LOL

I really like the quote.. true.. sometimes its sad, and sometimes its healthy for changes. honest i rather stay as a child. LOL

I know right!! No responsibilities no big decisions. Just eat play and do what your told. I wouldn't mind if someone told me I HAD to take naps :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back