What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about the NCAA softball championship series and if Oklahoma State will win the title.

it is pain on suffer worst increasemigraine . doesn't work I figure out. sunshines conflict to give me something , it is something cooler!!

Wirelessly posted

I made my sample strawberry shake not bad. I will make the others tomorrow and Thur lol got two more samples vanillia and chocolate. It made a little full tonight it's all good and craving water lol

Big outage today. Finally got things fixed; now just dealing with the fallout.

Thinking and wondering "why" cats and kittens like to be rubbed down with toilet paper?......My Cat Mr Sid...whenever I go to the bathroom, he comes in the side door (adjacent to my bedroom/bath)...and likes to be rubbed with toilet paper....:giggle:...now the kitten has started it....guessing it might be the sound of the toilet paper....

Thinking and wondering "why" cats and kittens like to be rubbed down with toilet paper?......My Cat Mr Sid...whenever I go to the bathroom, he comes in the side door (adjacent to my bedroom/bath)...and likes to be rubbed with toilet paper....:giggle:...now the kitten has started it....guessing it might be the sound of the toilet paper....

Maybe the static electricity between the TP and cat fur?

I will have to go perform tests on my cats. :lol:

Interesting. Our one cat will come into the bathroom sometimes and get excited when I get the toilet paper. Never rubbed him with it, but do put my hand where he can buff on my hand.

:lol:

No, I meant more like "was that a surprise that I was thinking about kittens?"

(of course, I always want kittens.)

Ohhhh. lol Me too I always want more kittens and cats but our budget isnt enough for many cats.

Good news, Phonak is replacing my HAs & ComPilot.
Bad news, can't get an appt till next Weds evening though I did request to get put on the wait list for cancellations.
Bad news II - they sent the long antenna/cord with the ComPilot and I prefer the short one. I told the office to request the short one for me. I sent my short cord in with the old ComPilot & already have a long cord.
Good News. They're also providing me with another TVLink for being patient with them in trying to resolve the problems I was having. Not that I really need another one. I'll put the new one with my travel stuff so I don't have to pack the one I'm using for trips.

Ohhhh. lol Me too I always want more kittens and cats but our budget isnt enough for many cats.

The only reason I don't have more kitties is because hubby says "there is no room for more cats !!!" :lol:

EDIT to add: Even though we only have 5. I have a 4-level home. Do the math, that works out to 1.25 kitties per floor. I daresay think there's enough room for more. But nobody agrees with me. :lol:

Survived 2 outages in one day. Went pretty well; probably the least I've been interrogated during the resolution process and was able to fix things.

The only reason I don't have more kitties is because hubby says "there is no room for more cats !!!" :lol:

EDIT to add: Even though we only have 5. I have a 4-level home. Do the math, that works out to 1.25 kitties per floor. I daresay think there's enough room for more. But nobody agrees with me. :lol:

We agree with you !!! :)

i still thinking of this woman with parrot on lead walking on norwich city train,and heavy day tomorrow so going to bed nite all

So glad my little doggie is feeling better after getting three shots yesterday. Last night she was really hurting, she didn't even want to go for her walk. She weighed in at 4.8 pounds but that will go down once she sees the groomer next week. Time for her summer hair cut.

So glad my little doggie is feeling better after getting three shots yesterday. Last night she was really hurting, she didn't even want to go for her walk. She weighed in at 4.8 pounds but that will go down once she sees the groomer next week. Time for her summer hair cut.

*snif* poor little thing!...Feel so bad whenever my own doggie has to go in for shots....and speaking of hair cuts...I got my doggie's last month.....very, very short! She looked sort of "funny"...but she's cool...people were asking me what kind of dog is that....:giggle:....her hair is already growing back and was worried at first she might catch a cold, but she's fine....snuggles up to me at bedtime to get warmer I'm guessing....so no complaints from me.

I did really well being patient with people today. Think it paid off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back