What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering if these 2 small yellow birds (I don't know what they are, I have to go look them up as I've not seen these before) are going to make a nest in front of my living room window. They've been playing in the lilac bushes right there for a few days now.

Edit: just looked them up. Maybe yellow warblers. Not sure why I haven't seen these here before.

could it be a possible for yellow finch bird? now you makes me wonder if I have ever seen warblers or not. I ll try to pay attention to those yellow birds and they are not too many here but I do see yellow bird but they moves pretty quickly.

^^^^^^^^
Gold finch? I think it's the state bird of Iowa.

We are under a tornado warning, and my phone warned me with a sinister looking red symbol.

Of course it was running across the television screen for 15 minutes previous, but it's good to get the warning.

Wirelessly posted

Awesome ! Interview is good. I hope an open door for you :)

yeah I hope so.. if it works who knows?? might open up more job chances for me somehow.. but will see first...

also thinking about tomorrow as I gotta drive to my 3rd brother's place so he can do the oil change and filter change on my truck (he knows my truck well enough as it used to be his till I bought it after selling my other older truck) hoping it wont be too much rain tomorrow... ehh :shock: just looked out the window of my apt.. merde.. oh well...

Wondering if these 2 small yellow birds (I don't know what they are, I have to go look them up as I've not seen these before) are going to make a nest in front of my living room window. They've been playing in the lilac bushes right there for a few days now.

Edit: just looked them up. Maybe yellow warblers. Not sure why I haven't seen these here before.

could it be a possible for yellow finch bird? now you makes me wonder if I have ever seen warblers or not. I ll try to pay attention to those yellow birds and they are not too many here but I do see yellow bird but they moves pretty quickly.

It could be goldfinch. You can tell difference by the color of their wings. Goldfinch has solid black wing with a white stripes unlike yellow wabler. Other way to tell the difference is the way goldfinch fly, they fly like wave, zig zag up and down when in horizontal flight.

By the way both kind of birds like lilac bushes.

^^^^^^^^
Gold finch? I think it's the state bird of Iowa.

We are under a tornado warning, and my phone warned me with a sinister looking red symbol.

Of course it was running across the television screen for 15 minutes previous, but it's good to get the warning.

hope it goes away or get out of your way and your family away from home. .

yea gold finch I guess same as yellow finch. thanks!

Yellow or gold finch a possibility too. I am not sure.

At any rate it is keeping our indoor cats glued to the windows LOL

Yellow or gold finch a possibility too. I am not sure.

At any rate it is keeping our indoor cats glued to the windows LOL

Can you take a picture? Maybe someone on here would know ... and why not let the kitties out for a midnight snack?? :laugh2:

My kitty snuck into the house with a baby bird today (through he cat door). When I walked into that room I thought he was watching a bug because I didn't see the bird. When I was coming back out, I saw the bird. Kitty was very gentle with it. I put on some garden gloves, picked it up & put it my garden. If I had thought it was injured, I would have taken it to a bird rescue place nearby.

Wirelessly posted

Sharky99 said:
Wirelessly posted

Awesome ! Interview is good. I hope an open door for you :)

yeah I hope so.. if it works who knows?? might open up more job chances for me somehow.. but will see first...

also thinking about tomorrow as I gotta drive to my 3rd brother's place so he can do the oil change and filter change on my truck (he knows my truck well enough as it used to be his till I bought it after selling my other older truck) hoping it wont be too much rain tomorrow... ehh :shock: just looked out the window of my apt.. merde.. oh well...

It's hot here! Some rain sounds good to me lol oh more jobs to come cool. I hope you land a job :)

Fixing your baby lol as long as you keep it up!

Thinking that weekends should be 3 days not 2 days.

been watching 'falling skies'second series and thinking how it going to end,and Noah from er who star is soooooooooooo hot

Wirelessly posted

This is my last week before my job goes on vacation. The school is closed for 2 months.

Wirelessly posted

This is my last week before my job goes on vacation. The school is closed for 2 months.

I seems to me that so many that are part of the school systems in the US forget that most other jobs don't have these kinds of summer vacations! They are also the only place that I can think of that regularly has "snow days" built into the schedule to be off incase a storm comes through.

clearing other peoples cat crap up and splash bleach in my eyes,spent last couple of hours eye washing now eyes red and sore and i pi88ed off

Thinking about the mail I got today. I need a job just to pay my COBRA payments. :(

-holding off on making a post in case someone browsing AD today can help me-

I currently live in CA but driver's license is in PA. I don't intend on changing residency until I get a job because I still have an OVR case open in PA - OVR knows I'm in CA and they are fine with it and want to close the case when I have job. I tried to sign up for IM relay and they don't like the fact that I have a CA address and PA driver's license. How do I get around this, pretend I still live in PA? I'm wondering if it is consider a crime to lie about address... (I already sent an email explaining this and they have not responded - they responded to my earlier emails very promptly).

I'm tempted to make a new AIM screen name and start over... anyone deal with this?

Sorry for the momentary thread jacking!

I thinking to alots of tomorrow uneasy! it is pretty uneasy work this weeks!

Am thinking about "where" to put this 72'' Phillips flat screen TV !...Already have a 46''....my 18 yr. old helped some people move, and it took 3 days to do so....He said they had "nobody" to help them as not one of their friends showed up......And my son is so good hearted....ahh well...it really paid off!...They gave the TV to him...Unbelievable!...and it works great.

Not gonna sell it....just might have to store it if I can't find a place for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back