What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about what all the contractor will try and get done tomorrow. I know he plans on getting the soil compacted for the next test.

I am busy times no times :) I have become new management :) I am roles!

My dad died this morning in the nursing home. He's been very senile for a couple of years now, so it's more of a release than a tragedy. But I had to call our daughter in Germany to tell her, and that was hard. One daughter is still at school and I'm waiting for her to come home to tell her. That's going to be hard, too.

I realize this was a few weeks ago, but I just read it. I'm sorry for your loss. May you continue remember the wonderful experiences you two had together. His memory will live on through the stories you'll share...

I am thinking of mio amor :)

Not sure that mentally and emotionally I feel comfortable on a few websites anymore.

Thinking about how nice & quiet it was on this site until a few members are now bickering over the stupidest shit. Oh well, it was nice while it lasted.

thinking how that reminds me of old times years ago. :ugh3:

Last edited:
I am thinking what I planned with long vacation after last day college class on May 11th! YAY!!! :D

I am thinking about food. Why is it we are more hungry when we have to fast for blood work. :)

I'm thinking "whoa I haven't been here in a lonnnng time"!

I am thinking of mio amor <3

Thinking about Dixie. Wondering how she's doing.
Also thinking about some of the others who left AD.

Wirelessly posted

Going to miss the lip reading class. We shared our stories & journeys. We became kind of close & supportive because we all have hearing loss. Some had new CIs. Etc. Teacher brought cookies & lemonade. :P We hope the advocacy agency will have funding for more classes. ASL, too. Local community colleges & adult schools just too expensive. :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back