What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am thinking about one of my boys who does have a learning disability/processing disorder.....we've got (for the 1st time) some major problems at home...am asking prayers to help me deal with it and especially for my son.

Sending! Along with prayers for all the resources you may need, inside and from without, will be yours.

Am thinking about one of my boys who does have a learning disability/processing disorder.....we've got (for the 1st time) some major problems at home...am asking prayers to help me deal with it and especially for my son.

I am sorry to hear about your troubles, RR. I will keep you in my thoughts.

Whoowee!! Know just what you are going through. Prayers being sent for the household. Not only for you and son, but also regarding your lovable but crazy kitten. If you need, feel free to PM me or email me.

I am thinking about the Deaf Coffee Chat this coming Saturday. Also thinking about poor Tinkerbell. (my female cat). She is in more pain and basically sleeps all the time now. She is losing a lot of weight as well and she didn't have much to begin with. She still can jump from the floor up to the bed and does try to eat in the kitchen where the food is, but generally does not eat more than 2-3 bites. We bring the food bowl in to her on my bed once a day and she is not drinking much water. The vet has said that if she wants a little milk, then we are to water it down for her. She likes that. Thinking we may have to put her down soon. That will be heartbreaking for my daughter.

Thinking Joey is happy he got his stitches out today. And so am I.

Now we just have to watch for recurrence of his cancer. But it's something to celebrate that he got through the surgery so well, and is feeling good and happy for now.

Right now, I am thinking and wondering----do I try to do the doggie paddle or the backstroke down the driveway to go anywhere?

Right now, I am thinking and wondering----do I try to do the doggie paddle or the backstroke down the driveway to go anywhere?

Are you having rain? Or did your contractors make some horrible mistake?

I pissed off someone!! cool I think so cool someone reason someoen follow me jeez stupid hosting techinal regret!

We didn't get that much rain here in N'east Fla....*sigh*...so had to water the flowers garden and other plants again today.....it's so dry.

According to something on the news, PBIA recorded 5 inches of rain so far.

Wirelessly posted

Bottesini said:
Thinking Joey is happy he got his stitches out today. And so am I.

Now we just have to watch for recurrence of his cancer. But it's something to celebrate that he got through the surgery so well, and is feeling good and happy for now.

YAY! For Joey! :)

Wirelessly posted

I'm thinking I am *so not* ready for our hotter weather, which arrived today. :eek: Thank goodness for A/C! :P

Thinking what a pain it is to pack for a weekend trip to Wash DC. Today will be hot and tomorrow will be cold & wet. Doesen't help that I' packing a backpack instead of a small suitcase. Since I'm taking the train I want to be able to have my bag with me all day tomorrow so I don't have to worry about getting back to the hotel to get it before heading to the train station. Though with the rain we may end up just hanging at the hotel since this is a mini family reunion.

Thinking about getting some chores done, as much as I can with the arthritis. I have motivation! :giggle: A couple from our ASL class is coming over tomorrow afternoon and we are going to play ASL Scrabble and have some take-out together. We want to keep practicing our ASL as new classes won't begin until Fall. So we thought we would play Scrabble, having to finger-spell (and the rest of the players recognize) the word before we can play it. Then also sign the word. We will have our ASL books and dictionaries on the table. :lol:

Thinking about getting some chores done, as much as I can with the arthritis. I have motivation! :giggle: A couple from our ASL class is coming over tomorrow afternoon and we are going to play ASL Scrabble and have some take-out together. We want to keep practicing our ASL as new classes won't begin until Fall. So we thought we would play Scrabble, having to finger-spell (and the rest of the players recognize) the word before we can play it. Then also sign the word. We will have our ASL books and dictionaries on the table. :lol:

I like this idea!!! I will have to give this a shot with the family.

I like this idea!!! I will have to give this a shot with the family.

I will let you know how it turns out tomorrow. :D My DH & I have done it, just the two of us, and it was fun, but I think it's more fun with a couple more people. We got the idea from going to a Sign & Dine evening sponsored by our local Deaf/HOH Advocacy agency. That experience spurred us to do it on our own. Mainly because the event itself wasn't a lot of fun. :( It wasn't run well, food wise, and also people clumped only with people they know and sat that way all evening. We did see a couple we knew from ASL class and we tried to play with them. Trouble was we didn't come equipped with our dictionaries LOL! So we spoke too much and were balled out by the staff person. :naughty: Before we go back to one of the sponsored ones, we want to do our practicing and feel a little bit less stupid next time. *And* we'll bring our dictionaries, text books and our cell phones for looking up stuff. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back