Not open for further replies.
I know how count calories.

Edit add:

Banana, half. 52.5 calories
Tomato. 22 calories
Broccoli. 27 calories
Cauliflower. 66 calories

Total --- 167.5

I am overweight, but not 300 lbs. I eat between 1500-1800 calories a day. The reason my weight does not come off easily, I am unable to exercise properly. I do what I can and it is slowly coming off. I will say this. I mentioned before. I used to weigh 315 and I lost and went down to 135 with a doctor's help and a very radical diet. then, later on, I got married and had kids. The weight slowly came back and I am not close to my highest of 315. My current doctor has raised what I thought I should be at due to my level of activity and alsobone structure. I thought I should go down to 130-135 again, he says to only go to 150-160. Well - I have a ways to go, but I am optimistic.

When you can't exercise much it is tough....no doubt. I'm not sure how much they are but they make stationary hand bikes that you sit down and pedal with your arms. I use one at the gym sometimes. It's a good cardio workout.

When you can't exercise much it is tough....no doubt. I'm not sure how much they are but they make stationary hand bikes that you sit down and pedal with your arms. I use one at the gym sometimes. It's a good cardio workout.

We do have one of those. I also use resistance bands and resistance tubing. I have 3, 5, and 10 pound weights. I get a lot of upper body workouts, but it's lower body that is hard since I can't pick up the right leg very often. I walk when I have a good day with the leg, but that is getting fewer and fewer times now. I get help with leg lifts and then I let it slowly down. Once it's lifted, then I can do the exercise.

I tried that...

not to mean discouraging (because it is a GREAT workout), I got bored. I think the gym put it in front of a wall and I cant check out my phone while doing it so I gave up on that. :lol:

Edit add:

Tomato. 22 calories
Broccoli. 27 calories
Cauliflower. 66 calories

Total --- 167.5

:shock:

Ok I am adopting your diet! Just kidding. As a teacher who uses ASL all day, I need much much more calories than that to be able to function at my job.

i think so on something pretty lots of guess figure out on hard to addiction cookies :P

I tried that...

not to mean discouraging (because it is a GREAT workout), I got bored. I think the gym put it in front of a wall and I cant check out my phone while doing it so I gave up on that. :lol:

Yes it is boring. It they have one for the home you could put it in front of the TV..... They might be expensive though :dunno:

Edit add:

Tomato. 22 calories
Broccoli. 27 calories
Cauliflower. 66 calories

Total --- 167.5

Good grief. I eat triple that for breakfast and I eat 6 meals a day.

Yes it is boring. It they have one for the home you could put it in front of the TV..... They might be expensive though :dunno:

I have a fancy treadmill and a stationery bike sitting in my basement collecting dust while I go to the gym. I suck at working out at home. I am the kind of person who needs to get out of my home in order to work out or I will become lazy. I have tried and tried for the last 15 years to work out at home to save $$ ...I do it better at the gym or outdoors.

I have a fancy treadmill and a stationery bike sitting in my basement collecting dust while I go to the gym. I suck at working out at home. I am the kind of person who needs to get out of my home in order to work out or I will become lazy. I have tried and tried for the last 15 years to work out at home to save $$ ...I do it better at the gym or outdoors.

I am the same. I love the gym but hate working out at home. My treadmill turned into a laundry rack before I got rid of it. :lol:

:lol:
I am the same. I love the gym but hate working out at home. My treadmill turned into a laundry rack before I got rid of it. :lol:

:lol:

I am still keeping them because I got them for free on Craigslist so never know when I will need them.

he conviced me muplited jeez no I am not please I said stop it think to him best friend but i said relax no reason impossibles odd! I don't understand jeez i don't understand!

I am OFFICIALLYteaching Zumba in the spring semester!!!!

i am thinking or best said regretting what i just eat right now =S i think i eat too fast and too much hahahaha =P OMG! =S i cant even laugh!

I have two similar "bikes". I brought one hoping my husband would be able to use it and another to put under my desk. They're both sitting in the house collecting dust.

Kristina, PM me if you'd like me to send one down to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back