What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope be on soon adjust to remove on anxiety better I will better heal better normal I feeling soon! 2 days soon coming friday!

will remove on my medication delete on morning :P strong on medication on sleep improve on my health!

Ice and snow cripples Florida. :lol: I remember where we had sleet so bad that people were flying off the roadway left and right. Especially off of I-10.

See that is one of the big differences ....In the south we get ice more than snow... That's the main reason schools shut down so early, school buses and ice are a bad combination.

And yet not lose hardly any weight yet. Is crazy.

There is a reason you won't lose weight like that. Your system shuts down. Anything under 1300 calories is very unhealthy

There is a reason you won't lose weight like that. Your system shuts down. Anything under 1300 calories is very unhealthy

I try my best to stay above 1300 but find it extremely difficult, i fall below pretty much daily. I think in total I ate possibly 1000 even (give or take for lite mayo and tbs) I try eating like 100 calorie yogurts for my snacks and adding some veggie cups and what not but it is kind of hard.

Botti- hope your doggy will live for several years to come.

TXgolfer- let us know how the CI plan is going.

I try my best to stay above 1300 but find it extremely difficult, i fall below pretty much daily. I think in total I ate possibly 1000 even (give or take for lite mayo and tbs) I try eating like 100 calorie yogurts for my snacks and adding some veggie cups and what not but it is kind of hard.

Try to mix in a protein shake or 2. They will give you a tremendous boost and most have alot of calories....all good calories. Whole Foods Market has an organic whey protein that is fairly inexpensive too. $10 a week for alot of good calories.

I think so figure out on lol issues on myself hmm doing hmm!

+10C here today - beautiful! Managed to scrape the last of the ice off the driveway and sidewalks. Weatherwise, this winter has been awesome!:)

Bott I saw your first message at first and my heart sank. Scared me that you were going to have to put her to sleep.
I'm so glad she is ok.
I do not know what I would do if I lost my little dog Marley. Sometimes I think about that and it makes me cry. One great gift I got when I became deaf, was learning how much a little tiny dog can love you unconditionally. Good luck. Sure hope she feels better soon.:angel:

When I lost my dog 3 years ago I actually went in to (preterm) labor from the stress and anxiety from her death. It was like I had lost my only friend which in a sense at that time I really had. Some times dogs can become better friends more loyal "humans" than what we find in our everyday lives and that was what she was to me. I felt the same when I read Bottesinis first message.

Botti- hope your doggy will live for several years to come.

Thank you all. I hope she will be with us for a long time.

I made a thread in pictures, so if you like you can see a picture of her, my husband, and the vet when we picked her up tonight.

250 calories a day seem impossible to me. There is just no way.

Sunny, yes there are some protien or smoothies that are 300 calories each but that is not bad. Some of these frozen Mocha smoothies go for about 600 calories each. Too much! I used to have them on road trips...no more. Too much.

1300 a day!!!!! As if. Gross. I weigh 300lbs I eat that much. Yuck.

1300 a day is considered on the low end of what healthy people should eat. Do you exercise?

Yes I do. I work out 30-60 minutes every day.

What? and eat only 250 calories a day? that means you are getting 0 calories for the rest of the day meaning your body isnt getting the fuel it needs to function.

That is not how metabolism works. If you are eating the right kind of calories they will burn themselves. Living on less than 1300 your body is living off of your muscles tissue. In a way your body is eating itself. That why you see people who are thin yet squishy....they are burning muscle to survive.

Freaking out.

Tomorrow is my last day at work. My apartment still needs to be cleaned before Sophia gets here. Food needs to be eaten and used before I leave. Gah. I'm going to gain some weight. Already gave some food to ex's mom. She wanted to say good bye so I gave her a bunch of condiments I didn't want to waste while I was at it. Don't worry, he's skiing right now in New Hampshire...

have a safe trip home.

I am overweight, but not 300 lbs. I eat between 1500-1800 calories a day. The reason my weight does not come off easily, I am unable to exercise properly. I do what I can and it is slowly coming off. I will say this. I mentioned before. I used to weigh 315 and I lost and went down to 135 with a doctor's help and a very radical diet. then, later on, I got married and had kids. The weight slowly came back and I am not close to my highest of 315. My current doctor has raised what I thought I should be at due to my level of activity and alsobone structure. I thought I should go down to 130-135 again, he says to only go to 150-160. Well - I have a ways to go, but I am optimistic.

That is not how metabolism works. If you are eating the right kind of calories they will burn themselves. Living on less than 1300 your body is living off of your muscles tissue. In a way your body is eating itself. That why you see people who are thin yet squishy....they are burning muscle to survive.

That too but she says she is overweight so I am not sure if she is really counting her calories correctly. It just cannot be 250 a day. Maybe 1250 a day? That's still low for someone who exercises as much as she does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back