What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

Very upset. Now I'm doing the drive alone. Best friend had to get off the plane because she had a panic anxiety attack. She couldn't do it. Only flew 5 times in her lifetime.

I dont know what to do anymore. Feels like everything just constantly goes wrong for me. I need a break from life. At least my friend is okay.

^^^So sorry to hear that, Lanapoo!!! No one else to travel with?

Wirelessly posted

I'm alone. I'll figure it out.

Just thought of something! If the plane bothers her that much, does she have enough time if train connections are available?

I thought you had a group assembled (3-4 people) am I wrong or what happened to that?

Last edited:
Wish I could help, I love driving across country! I cannot even take a damn day off to visit with local AD folks. :( anyway, this hug is for you. :hug:

Just thought of something! If the plane bothers her that much, does she have enough time if train connections are available?

I thought you had a group assembled (3-4 people) am I wrong or what happened to that?

Amtrak.com

6 California Zephyr Emeryville, CA (EMY)
Fri Jan 06 2012 Departs: 9:10 AM

Chicago, IL - Union Station (CHI)
Sun Jan 08 2012Arrives: 2:50 PM

Duration: 51 hr, 40 min

Seats Sold Out - Roomette available making total cost of trip $585

48 Lake Shore Limited
Sun Jan 08 2012 Departs: 9:30 PM
Chicago, IL - Union Station (CHI)
Mon Jan 09 2012Arrives: 6:35 PM
New York, NY - Penn Station (NYP)

Duration: 20 hr, 5 min

Wirelessly posted

Very upset. Now I'm doing the drive alone. Best friend had to get off the plane because she had a panic anxiety attack. She couldn't do it. Only flew 5 times in her lifetime.

I dont know what to do anymore. Feels like everything just constantly goes wrong for me. I need a break from life. At least my friend is okay.

:eek3:

sorry to hear. even though she didn't make it in the end... gotta applaud her for taking a great effort to do this for you. when are you expected to leave?

Wirelessly posted

I was hopin that 2012 would be a better year for me... Looks like I'll have to go at this alone... No matter how hard I try, something always happens to me and pulls me back to square 1.

I just hope I can do this on my own. Would have been nice to have a friend help me out.

Wish I could help, I love driving across country! I cannot even take a damn day off to visit with local AD folks. :( anyway, this hug is for you. :hug:

I'll keep you in mind next time I travel. I love sleeping while others are driving across the country for me!

I am thinking about how warm it is out there.

I saw it on wtf on raining today hell about today stranger LMAO! wtf?

Wahoo! AD now has it's very own Zumba instructor!!! :D Let's get it on!

Side note: be gentle with me, I doubt my body can stand the rigors of a full Zumba workout just yet. I need to build up to it!

Thinking my job has blown me off politely... I was told that headquarters is no longer going to hire for this particuliar position, at a later time he (my district manager) will contact me to let me know about when it opens again. It sounds like a polite way of saying we hired someone else but since he told the two other girls that applied for the same position the same thing maybe he was being honest? I just don't know. I guess I will see. But at least I got a response from my email and in person too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back