What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Giants did to Dodgers was impressive..I believe it's the first time in rivalry history that Giants shut out Dodgers all 3 games in a 3 game series. Lincecum made a great play at the home plate. :rockon:

I believe so too. I am enjoying watching the two Brandon's come to life. Timmy did a great job, but I still hold my breath every time a picture makes a play like that at home base. This is definitely a fun group of players this year. Hope they can keep winning!!!

cut on lots of on financial on doctor and family transfer and my social family many stress serious I want to focus on lots of hard work on lots of on cut maintenance on health cope inspector issues experience transfer issues no harm,I will adjust to hope be better soon! :) no worry no panic, I do fine on health i adjust to work process stilling on best effort to goal changeless on my work experience also on lots of on family on value on my sister heart warm! ;)

Thinking about the heat wave here in Toronto. Stay in a shady spot!

Today's weather should be somewhat nice but overcast. At least it'll be warm in the 70s for good hike in the woods.

No hiking for me...those ticks, redbugs, insects & snakes can have the woods all to themselves...

Wondering how I would unravel my paracord bracelet if I actually needed a tourniquet in the wilds of my city streets.

I am busy bit on look like sound find I hope be bit work experience i want to soon updae I see find out maybe camp deaf commmunity, I see find out!

Thinking of the retreat this morning at the Deaf Center about working with transition & change in life. There will be signing and CART for us all. Looking forward to it. Been to one other with the leader and she is awesome. Will see some friends from ASL class there, too. :aw:

ouch heachache bad migrance oh damn 48 hours i can't sleep 0.o!!

That Morningstar Farms Spicy Black Bean Burgers are a lot better than Ballpark precooked frozen hamburgers.

That Morningstar Farms Spicy Black Bean Burgers are a lot better than Ballpark precooked frozen hamburgers.

I love those black bean "burgers"!!

I am thinking that I really need to get some good sleep. Last 5 nights I have averaged 2-3 hours a night.

I love those black bean "burgers"!!

I am thinking that I really need to get some good sleep. Last 5 nights I have averaged 2-3 hours a night.

Sorry Kristina, I can so relate. I was so tired last night after being out all day and wearing my CI. I was looking forward to a good night sleep. I tossed and turned all night. Then the tinnitus really kicked in at 3:30am. I played solitare for a little bit then dozed. I can't remember the last time I slept through the night. Maybe tonight, best of luck to you for a restful night of sleep.

Looking forward to seeing some extended family to celebrate my husband's BD that was last week, and going to Black Angus for a mid-afternoon dinner, then home here for BD cake I made yesterday. I love visiting but it is so EXHAUSTING to try to hear and participate in conversations. Especially in a restaurant. :shock: By the time everyone is gone after cake & ice cream, I will be a zombie, LOL! But I am still glad to see them all. Worth the effort! :grouphug: And I can recuperate tomorrow in blissful solitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back