What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pretty lots of work think so busy! it is lots of no hmm!

We've got some inconsiderate neighbors that I didn't know about. There was dog running loose and he was a boxer (I think), with no collar and no one recognized him. He was very friendly. Daughter got a collar and leach onto him and walked the neighborhood looking for his owners. Well, turns out she did find the house, but the people would not answer the door. The gate for the backyard, where two other dogs were, was padlocked. The nice lady next door to our new house (being built) knows the owners and tried calling them. they came to the door and accused my daughter of stealing the dog. Luckily, we got it all worked out. Daughter did tell them that due to their rudeness, next time she sees any dog loose, she will now call animal control and not be nice again. She's been taking all the loose dogs back to their homes and most people are happy, but these people ruined it for her and she won't do it again.

UGH! I really really get disgusted with irresponsible dog owners! :evil: And then when someone tries to do the right thing, the people don't appreciate that a caring person likely saved their dog's life (from being run over, etc.). Some people don't deserve to have pets.:hmm:

We've got some inconsiderate neighbors that I didn't know about. There was dog running loose and he was a boxer (I think), with no collar and no one recognized him. He was very friendly. Daughter got a collar and leach onto him and walked the neighborhood looking for his owners. Well, turns out she did find the house, but the people would not answer the door. The gate for the backyard, where two other dogs were, was padlocked. The nice lady next door to our new house (being built) knows the owners and tried calling them. they came to the door and accused my daughter of stealing the dog. Luckily, we got it all worked out. Daughter did tell them that due to their rudeness, next time she sees any dog loose, she will now call animal control and not be nice again. She's been taking all the loose dogs back to their homes and most people are happy, but these people ruined it for her and she won't do it again.

Don't wait!!! Just call Animal Control on the 2 Padlocked dogs!! Don't let them get away with it. Don't wait for the next incident. That is animal cruelty!!

I am thinking that England might not beat Italy in the Euro quarterfinals :/

I'm thinking and hoping that they close all the opening to the new house soon.

I'm thinking what dumb people I had to contend with today. Safe driving is important! Best to be pro-active nowadays.

Thinking of mio amor <3

Thinking about my husband's birthday coming up this week. :aw: And all the things I'm grateful for in my life, having just done my morning gratitude practice by writing down things for which I'm grateful. :)

Thinking how I do not want to go to weight loss meeting tonight.

Thinking how I do not want to go to weight loss meeting tonight.

Maybe you can swim there.
Or maybe you can build a boat and use the pedals I sent you to "power" it.

Hope things dry out soon for our many FL friends.

Oh my Lord! "Little Debbie" really did a number in certain areas of Jacksonville...flooding everywhere...I went to the N'west side of town today (it's mainly an industrial area)....and streets were blocked off, detours everywhere. So many stores were closed, due to flooding inside the stores.....So again, I got "lost"...and kept running into high water...and to top it off the Humidity was horrid...finally I was able to get the new Microwave, as our old one went "kaputttt"....I was full of sweat by the time I finally made it home to "my side" of town and was so thankful :giggle:...NO flooding on my side of town yet...More rain to come...

*kept looking for Kristina in her row boat*....

Oh my Lord! "Little Debbie" really did a number in certain areas of Jacksonville...flooding everywhere...I went to the N'west side of town today (it's mainly an industrial area)....and streets were blocked off, detours everywhere. So many stores were closed, due to flooding inside the stores.....So again, I got "lost"...and kept running into high water...and to top it off the Humidity was horrid...finally I was able to get the new Microwave, as our old one went "kaputttt"....I was full of sweat by the time I finally made it home to "my side" of town and was so thankful :giggle:...NO flooding on my side of town yet...More rain to come...

*kept looking for Kristina in her row boat*....

:wave: Was wondering if you were out in your row boat since it's been awhile (well, not that long) since you've posted here.

I told an online friend who was flying home to JAX yesterday that she might need the seat (floatation device) from the plane when she got off. :giggle:

We dried up quite a bit here. Some areas of town are still under water. I know we are also under a tornado watch until 11pm tonight. Been airing out my car all day.

Just saw on the news....a Jeep was pulling this guy on water skiis down a flooded street!.....We're under a Tornado watch also...and rain is expected all week and into the weekend.....Home owners are raising hell about all the flooding....the City is very slow to do anything.

Hey my friends in Florida, be safe. I am thinking of you. I have never been through anything like that, but the news makes it look terrifying. In my part of CA the weather reporters interrupt programs with a "severe weather alert" just when we get a couple inches of rain. Hahaha Keep your flashlights handy and stay inside where hopefully you, your families and pets remain safe. Keep us posted.

Hoping & praying all will be safe with that crazy weather in Florida! :sadwave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back