What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about seeing if I can lower my car payments by refinancing my loan at a lower rate now that my credit rating has improved with the end of my bankruptcy. I sent an email to the person who handled my initial loan and am waiting for her reply. It's at a credit union, so hopefully they will be more willing than perhaps a big bank might be.

I am thinking about how I will spend this weeks paycheck, insurance is due, my truck needs an oil change and the tires rotated and I need some necessities such as soap, toothpaste, TP, etc. And I also want to purchase a class 10 SDHC card for my new camera, the Canon T2i. I have one in mind, hopefully the Dardanelle Walmart has it in stock. I can't be bothered with driving all the way to RSVL.

I am thinking about how I will spend this weeks paycheck, insurance is due, my truck needs an oil change and the tires rotated and I need some necessities such as soap, toothpaste, TP, etc. And I also want to purchase a class 10 SDHC card for my new camera, the Canon T2i. I have one in mind, hopefully the Dardanelle Walmart has it in stock. I can't be bothered with driving all the way to RSVL.

If they don't have it in stock, check to see if it is on the web site with "ship to store" available. There is often no charge to that kind of shipping.

By the way, how are you liking the camera? I assume a smaller card came with it and you have been getting familiar with the operation of the camera.

Canon t2i is a beaut. I really recomend u play around with video's on it as well!

SSSHHHHH!!!!!! I've only seen the first three episodes for they just launched in Canada - don't give away any spoilers!

Seriously. Thanks a lot, Philly, for ruining it for me. :(

And did somebody say MEXICAN FOOD?

NomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNom

Mmmmm mexican food... hubby and I are going out to celebrate a scholarship I got... can't decide if I want mexican or olive garden. Hmm.... zupa tuscana or enchiladas verdes?

Mmmmm mexican food... hubby and I are going out to celebrate a scholarship I got... can't decide if I want mexican or olive garden. Hmm.... zupa tuscana or enchiladas verdes?

maybe with a little help from your hus's? lol

I am thinking of my new man , he's marvelous!

Today one of the seniors in the social work department told us that some of the people she works with in her internship need a break from their children, and leave them with child molesters!!!!!! That made me so sick.

Seriously. Thanks a lot, Philly, for ruining it for me. :(

And did somebody say MEXICAN FOOD?

NomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNomNom

You know that you and your SO are more than welcome to come over for a Mexican fiesta. Just tell me when is a good time. Feb is a bad month for me so maybe March?

I am thinking how blessed I am. We were all safe after hitting the seer. My friends rallied around me, and all were willing to help me gat my van fixed. I am borrowing a car from friends, and feel very loved for, and cared about. My friends care more my kids, and me then my husband does. I hope I am half as good of a friend as mine are to me.:aw:

I am sure you are a great friend. I can tell by your posts that you are a very compassionate person. All the best to you!!

I am biased..Mexican.

Thinking "good luck" to whoever takes over my class today because I will be staying at home to take care of my sick son and my aide is out as well. Talk about bad timing. lol

Thinking "good luck" to whoever takes over my class today because I will be staying at home to take care of my sick son and my aide is out as well. Talk about bad timing. lol

I would offer to take over your class for today, but I'm afraid they would eat me alive. :Ohno:

I would offer to take over your class for today, but I'm afraid they would eat me alive. :Ohno:

Knowing my students, they probably would. They always take advantage of new people who work with them. They are too smart for their own good sometimes. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back