What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to cut down on my eating but I relapsed today cuz of the Spanish food I made. GRRR!

mexican food is so good which is too hard to ignore. my family isnt crazy about spicy, beef or whatever. i have to go out with girlfriends then. oh well lol

I am trying to cut down on my eating but I relapsed today cuz of the Spanish food I made. GRRR!

Next time you make Mexican, invite me over... I'll eat the extra so you don't eat too much! :D

For those of you interested in GS cookies, the order and wait portion of the sales are over. However various troops should be having booth sales soon, but more may pop up when it gets a bit warmer. Technically every troop has until June 1st to sell all of their cookies.

The timing may vary based on region of the country.

Found this where you can put in your zip code to find cookies:
Girl Scout Cookies - Find Cookies Now!

Next time you make Mexican, invite me over... I'll eat the extra so you don't eat too much! :D

u like Mexican? Awesome! Many of my MD friends arent too crazy for it. Sure, i will make a Mexican dinner and invite you over. :)

u like Mexican? Awesome! Many of my MD friends arent too crazy for it. Sure, i will make a Mexican dinner and invite you over. :)

Yay!!! One day I need to make my chili again. It's super spicy so not everyone can handle it.

Mexican Food

I just ate last nights left over Mexican food while hubby is at the gym.YUM

I was thinking about how good the show, Siwtched at Birth was last night. My girlfriend who's deaf watches the show too. she told me last week that she felt that Angelo was an fugitive, and she was right. I can't believe Angelo beat up a guy in Italy and ran away from justice. I don't think he deserves to be in jail for that, because he was drunk.

SSSHHHHH!!!!!! I've only seen the first three episodes for they just launched in Canada - don't give away any spoilers!

No sorry. We went out for dinner last night. I love left overs.

I LOVE Mexican food! I could eat it every night if I could. Sadly, my DD doesn't like anything beyond Tacos and Burritos.

My fave entree? Enchiladas, Tamales w/ sauce and rice.

fajitas and bean N rice burrito (inside lots of lettuce, rice, cheese, guacamole, salas, either refried or black bean..) if i forget something add in it and still eat it

I love enchiladas! (And most other Mexican food.)

Carne azada tops my list of favorite Mexican foods.

Still praying that the next few months will go well. I'll be in California before the end of February, but please have your faith in me. I'd truly appreciate it greatly...

And then it's off to Aspen, CO this summer.

lana, you will be in ca when you make it happen. im sure its going to be ok.

I am thinking how blessed I am. We were all safe after hitting the seer. My friends rallied around me, and all were willing to help me gat my van fixed. I am borrowing a car from friends, and feel very loved for, and cared about. My friends care more my kids, and me then my husband does. I hope I am half as good of a friend as mine are to me.:aw:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back