What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I figure out on think so probably think so relax on tired! sleep!

Hallelujah, I got my internet back. It was down for a week because boys upstairs got mad at me for "downloading" too much, but I only downloaded a movie! They need to get a better internet. Fios FTW. Comcast, DIAF.

I figure out think so tried I am pretty bored!

Stop the POP!!! :laugh2:

:lol: of course I addiction many time My enegery my mind code skills Lots of wholes my lifes spending to skills! :lol: I am speind to me , I need to more skills trick css and javascript level hard tough hard beta!

Thank you. It went well. A few people were no shows which made me happy. Gives me a better chance at getting this job. They originally had one opening now they have two openings.

They said I should hear something in about two weeks. :fingersx:

I hope you get it!!! :fingersx:

thinking of how delicious the red delicious apple slices I'm munching on are. Mmmm yummy! Should have brought some peanut butter too.

Does anyone know how to sell a car on CL? If I sold it, do I just hand the new owner the title and take my plates off the car with registration sticker, too?

Does anyone know how to sell a car on CL? If I sold it, do I just hand the new owner the title and take my plates off the car with registration sticker, too?

NYS DMV - (Brochure) Let the Buyer Be Aware
NYS DMV - Vehicle Registration - Transfer Ownership and Surrender Registration

How do I transfer the ownership of a vehicle or change the name on a vehicle registration and title certificate?
How to transfer the ownership of a vehicle:

The current owner must complete and sign the section of the title certificate that transfers the ownership, or provide some other documents that prove ownership and indicate the transfer of the ownership.

The new owner must pay the sales tax or provide proof that the transfer is exempt from the sales tax.

The new owner must apply for a new vehicle registration, vehicle plates and a title certificate. The new owner does not use the vehicle plates or the registration items of the previous owner.

The previous owner can transfer the vehicle registration and the vehicle plates to another vehicle or can apply for a refund of the registration fee if eligible.
You cannot change the name on the vehicle registration or the title certificate to the name of another person. You must transfer the ownership of the vehicle. The DMV web site has more information about the transfer of a vehicle:

that stupid ad in all-deaf of a clarivoyent 'with a shocking insight for 2012' i can imagine all the 'you will be drained of health', 'you will be encountered with a tall, dark handsome with a salami in the pants', you will be beckoned by a german bartender for a explosion of lust to be remebered for a lifetime', 'you will be rewarded by a large firm and have your debts waived', 'you will have an intriguing encounter with the same sex, you life will change', "you will change your entire waderobe' and maybe this, 'great hardship will mount for short time, and hereafter a long rest'. GGRRR...i can see so called clarivoyents will have a shocking surge to richness in 2012
just maybe i should set up a business and learn the generalising bullshit...and get rich fast...

that stupid ad in all-deaf of a clarivoyent 'with a shocking insight for 2012' i can imagine all the 'you will be drained of health', 'you will be encountered with a tall, dark handsome with a salami in the pants', you will be beckoned by a german bartender for a explosion of lust to be remebered for a lifetime', 'you will be rewarded by a large firm and have your debts waived', 'you will have an intriguing encounter with the same sex, you life will change', "you will change your entire waderobe' and maybe this, 'great hardship will mount for short time, and hereafter a long rest'. GGRRR...i can see so called clarivoyents will have a shocking surge to richness in 2012
just maybe i should set up a business and learn the generalising bullshit...and get rich fast...

I always wonder why clairvoyants don't swarm Las Vegas and bet on cards, sports, dice, wheels. Would seem to be an easy way to make money, and no need to advertise. I would hardly call it gambling if they already know the outcome.

How hard it is to do proofreading when one's eye is irritated. And yes, I already used some eyedrops. :(

I always wonder why clairvoyants don't swarm Las Vegas and bet on cards, sports, dice, wheels. Would seem to be an easy way to make money, and no need to advertise. I would hardly call it gambling if they already know the outcome.

yep, cuz they can't

That's cause it's unethical!!! There is a code of ethics that they sign in blood. Once signed, they cannot use their powers for personal gain.

er... not that I would in any way know such things.... heh... :lol:

Thinking how much less time I spend on AD and FB when I am working. Lol

That's cause it's unethical!!! There is a code of ethics that they sign in blood. Once signed, they cannot use their powers for personal gain.

er... not that I would in any way know such things.... heh... :lol:

nice try, nah thats' bullshit, its still 'not right' to dupe people to pay for fortune-readings where we know clearly it's just quacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back