What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nevermind, I have been hacked. Time to reset everything.

Wirelessly posted

Cocaine and pot. And no I don't take them. Have never tried them at all.

Whoever changed my password in here twice in one month, knock it off.

Whoever changed my password in here twice in one month, knock it off.

I suggest you make a complex password. Much harder to guess or use brute force to decipher. Make sure you use a minimum of 8 characters and use at least one capitol letter and at least one number.

I got a message from FB telling me that it's been a while since I changed my password and so I just changed it. Gosh, it's been 3 years since I changed it. Mine is now 15 characters long.

Wirelessly posted

Thinking that im a total carnivore and craving for chicken in all shape and form.

Wirelessly posted

I've been deaf since birth...

And I get phantom sounds. Getting it right now and I hate it so much...

I'm thinking about how some habits are so hard to break ... particularly asking for (or offering) personal information when meeting someone. Met an interpreter and young man at a local store today (never met either before), had a brief but nice chat, left the store, started driving home and realized I forgot to ask the man's name. Duh! Hard to break the habit of just chatting with people due to circumstance (ie: waiting together in line) and not getting into personal information. Yup, I know, a 'hearie' thing :-/.

ahhhh so sweet both my cat cuddle me now. i love them. i think about how i learn cook food myself. i wonder if there have DVD for cook tutorial? if yes then i will order.

I think my coworker B*TCH. She throw marker pen, hit me head, because she not get my attention. WALK SIX FEET MY DESK!!!!!! #%^^**^%#}#%^*

Wirelessly posted

Sunshine said:
I think my coworker B*TCH. She throw marker pen, hit me head, because she not get my attention. WALK SIX FEET MY DESK!!!!!! #%^^**^%#}#%^*

Hun, get her fired.

throw your shoe her face. fucking bitch!!!!! some hearie stupid lazy for walk and tap on shoulder.

I'm thinking if it weren't for the AD friends I've made here, I wouldn't have coped so well with the breakup that happened a couple of days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back