What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alley Cat - hope Kitty begins to perk up soon.

Shel - Just take it one step at a time. Things will work themselves out in the end.

Thanks...it is nothing serious. Just trying to meet all the deadlines set for me at work and I feel that it had become too much. We have a new boss...she is great and very into interacting with us but she likes to have us meet all kinds of deadlines for completing stuff and right now, I think she is going overboard expecting us to do so much in such little time. Maybe she will realize as she gets more experienced that putting too much pressure on teachers like that at the beginning of the school year is not a good idea.

Thinking that my cat is getting dotty in his old age. Also he is more clingy.

Think that my cat's diabetes is winning the fight. She has not been doing well. :(

i am sorry. :(

my cat who was at the vet hospital for a few days last spring or summer. He is doing ok but some day he didnt feel good some day he feels ok. I dont know if he tried to steal eating dry food when i kept him out of the bowl for other cats. but i feel how you guys feel about it.

Thinking about my test tomorrow. Begining to feel the anxiety. I will study til I can study no more today!

Good luck with your exam, BB!

Thinking I wish I could play hooky today because it will be such a nice day out.

:wiggle:I'm thinking about someone I really connected with, and is really cute. :p:giggle:

a lot of deaf folks here where I live work at Walmart. I've tried to get a job at Walmart, but I keep failing the stupid online "exam" while applying online. Seriously? like 2 or 3 times I've failed the stupid thing haha. Oh well.

anyway, I'm at work right now and bored out of my mind. So of course, while bored, all sorts of random thoughts pop up in my mind and distracts me from my work.

a lot of deaf folks here where I live work at Walmart. I've tried to get a job at Walmart, but I keep failing the stupid online "exam" while applying online. Seriously? like 2 or 3 times I've failed the stupid thing haha. Oh well.

The online exam is about customer service. Think about making the customer happy, and perhaps you will pass that exam. :)

Thinking I need to get off here and get some dinner done.

On the online Walmart application questionnaire, you have to totally BS your way through it. Answer what THEY want you to answer, not what you would answer. Some answers don't make sense, but just play along. :lol:

I am thinking of trying to get a day off from the farm during the week so I can go job hunting, but I will have to wait until the chicken houses are done being cleaned out. Tomorrow is going to be heck day as we will be moving slats in BOTH houses all day, and probably for part of Saturday as well depending on how well things go. I would rather work just part of Saturday so on Monday we can bust nest bottoms out in the other house and get those cleaned and put back in by the end of next week.

It's official. I have a stalker now. Comes with the territory of this new job, I guess. Into only two weeks of working, cue love letters and flowers coming into the office for me. WTF. :|

anyway, I'm at work right now and bored out of my mind. So of course, while bored, all sorts of random thoughts pop up in my mind and distracts me from my work.

Here is secret of test, always go for middle.. never choose extreme sides.

Last edited:
Tomorrow is payday! Been a long wait since I started new job and timing wasn't the best.

Thinking about how much I'm loving my almost-finished garage. Only a couple more seams to tape/mud then I'm done !!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back