What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thinks o hate on eyeglass :lol: I want to replace new :D

Hate eyeglasses? - no problem don't wear ( hopefully you can still "see" as well)

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/97

Wirelessly posted (droid)

DGB, such good news! Focus on healing and keep us posted on your progress.

I thinks o hate on eyeglass :lol: I want to replace new :D

Hate eyeglasses? - no problem don't wear ( hopefully you can still "see" as well)

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/97

He means his present eyeglasses.

Smithtr, if you can get a copy of your prescription from the eye doctor, including pupil distance, you can order cheaply for places online, like Zenni Optical - Eyeglasses, Prescription Glasses, Bifocal, Progressive Eyeglasses, Rimless Glasses. Although I am not sure if Canadian customs fees might make it cost a lot anyway.

thinking I have to practice for a presentation in ASL class tomorrow: my assignment is to talk about my brother in law and I being an hour late arriving at a restaurant because of a traffic jam.

Now, here's the kicker - I have to add lots and lots of details. Hee boy. Need to think of a funny and unusual reason why there would be a traffic jam.

thinking I have to practice for a presentation in ASL class tomorrow: my assignment is to talk about my brother in law and I being an hour late arriving at a restaurant because of a traffic jam.

Now, here's the kicker - I have to add lots and lots of details. Hee boy. Need to think of a funny and unusual reason why there would be a traffic jam.

Llamas

is thinking about helicopter crash victims who just crashed into NYC East River just 15 min away from me.

Wirelessly posted

Jiro said:
is thinking about helicopter crash victims who just crashed into NYC East River just 15 min away from me.

My heart goes out to the families. Jiro, hope you are ok :hug:

thinking how much my stomach muscles hurt...

Are ya serious? I jest saw dat on abc world news. I didnt know where it happened.

I am thinkin' which couple will get the ax from Dancin' wit da stars. I hope Nancy Grace will get the ax but I think Chaz Bono will get the ax. He is receivin' death threats. :shock: His partner is so hawt, Lacey Schwimmer. She is proud of her curves. :boink:

I am thinking about applying for a position at our local USA Drug store then when I move to Russellville I can put in a transfer to the USA Drug store there. I will have to talk to the manager and see what she says. Upside might be that she has known me since I was born and she raised her family in my parent's rent house 15 years ago and I am friends with her youngest son who is in the Air Force. I will see. She may not be able to hire anyone without approval from the district manager.

Won't know till you ask.. Hope she is able to help ya!

Won't know till you ask.. Hope she is able to help ya!

Yeah, I hope so too. I'm just sitting here asking myself, "Why didn't I think of this before?"

If I am able to get a job at the local USA Drug, I can go ahead and get things going again for Uni. Their hours aren't horrible.

It is from 8-5:30 M-F and 9-2 Saturday, closed on Sundays. That's not too bad.

Yeah, I hope so too. I'm just sitting here asking myself, "Why didn't I think of this before?"

If I am able to get a job at the local USA Drug, I can go ahead and get things going again for Uni. Their hours aren't horrible.

It is from 8-5:30 M-F and 9-2 Saturday, closed on Sundays. That's not too bad.

Nope, that is not bad at all!!

Nope, that is not bad at all!!

Yeah which makes me think that this would be very doable if I were to go to Uni full-time and try to maintain around 20-30 hours per week on my schedule so I can make bills.

I just absolutely do not want to end up back at Walmart!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back