What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about my sweet daughter. She is watching her movie with the CC on. She said even though she is hearing.. she likes the CC on now. She said she doesn't want to miss anything. :)

That's cute. My SO does exactly the same.

Thinking about my sweet daughter. She is watching her movie with the CC on. She said even though she is hearing.. she likes the CC on now. She said she doesn't want to miss anything. :)

my hearing friend loves to have the CC on all the time, even when i'm not with her

It was for Colorado Association of the Deaf. An Oktoberfest party, 200++ people showed up.

We had an amazing sponsor - Coors Distribution Company. They brought 40 different beer and a bunch of hats/shirts/bottle openers.. Believe it or not they also gave out a bunch of electronics, like a set of Heineken speakers.

We had an auction selling all sorts of stuff. Drawings. Was great.

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking my NE Patriots are in my state :D Go Patriots!

It was for Colorado Association of the Deaf. An Oktoberfest party, 200++ people showed up.

We had an amazing sponsor - Coors Distribution Company. They brought 40 different beer and a bunch of hats/shirts/bottle openers.. Believe it or not they also gave out a bunch of electronics, like a set of Heineken speakers.

We had an auction selling all sorts of stuff. Drawings. Was great.

Sounds like that was a blast!

Wirelessly posted

I am a happy lady :P Go Patriots!!

I am appalled at verdict. Amanda Knox is found not guilty for murder but she's guilty on defamation charges.

thinking about my essay...got to get it done within 6 weeks,for a 4500 words, its scaring the shit out of me

Thinking about getting my Quicken files caught up. Working on it now. Man, I didn't realize I was 3 months behind.

I just got GOOD NEWS from the doctor today: It's not leukemia! White blood count is improving, slowly but steadily. *knock on wood* Now they know what the source of the infection is. Will I get treatment for it? That is up to the insurance, who is not playing nice right now.

I just got GOOD NEWS from the doctor today: It's not leukemia! White blood count is improving, slowly but steadily. *knock on wood* Now they know what the source of the infection is. Will I get treatment for it? That is up to the insurance, who is not playing nice right now.

If insurance won't pay, ask the hospital about a charity. They can often write it off if you can't pay.

I hope so...I got to have this procedure to fight the infection...or it is going to get to be a dire situation for me. :/ Gulp.

Thank goodness! I am at loss for words to what you have to go through. :hug:

The doctors are calling me Dodger as a nickname because I dodged a lot of bullets. :shock:

Kind of hit me hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back