What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking about how I have to move in about three weeks. So many things to do.
I'm also thinking about this unfinished painting for my mother and how I should be working on it!

Same here. I don't even have a place to stay yet!

There are so many things to worry about with a move. It's crazy. So many meaningless papers and knick-knacks to box up. I have a lot of furniture too, so that's also a pain. I keep practically everything I ever get from anyone, so that's another problem. :p
I pretty much just need a day to just sort through everything, and through half my stuff into the dumpster.
or donate it.

There are so many things to worry about with a move. It's crazy. So many meaningless papers and knick-knacks to box up. I have a lot of furniture too, so that's also a pain. I keep practically everything I ever get from anyone, so that's another problem. :p
I pretty much just need a day to just sort through everything, and through half my stuff into the dumpster.
or donate it.

Thats what I did. Two Uhaul worth of donations.

I need to do that. People are so wasteful these days. I always see people throwing away perfectly good furniture. The only reason you should throw away furniture is if it has some sort of insect infestation. Otherwise it should be donated. (well. Most of the time.)
I have accumulated so much strange furniture. I just have trouble parting with it all.

I have moved a few times using liquor store boxes. It's an interesting way to see what the locals drink more of than anything else.

I am thinking about our busy weekend coming up. Tomorrow we are going to see MIL and begin getting the loan papers taken care of. We are also getting the down payment for the surveyor. Saturday we are emptying out as much as we can of the garage into the storage facility. Sunday we will take more stuff to storage and hope that we get it all done. We have a roofer coming to re-check the existing roof and then next week the surveyor does his thing. I am working on the floor plan stuff today.

I'm thinking I may have to go back to Texas in order to help people. California government is such a pain in the ass....no wonder these morons are broke.

I'm thinking I may have to go back to Texas in order to help people. California government is such a pain in the ass....no wonder these morons are broke.
Or Arkansas to help people who work on chicken farms. :)

Or Arkansas to help people who work on chicken farms. :)

No girls there......golfers must have girls! Lol.

Actually I don't know what the biz regulations there are....

In California what I am being told is in order to get all the permits I need and the license to operate I am going to need $1000s. I cod do the same thing in TX for less than $150.

In California what I am being told is in order to get all the permits I need and the license to operate I am going to need $1000s. I cod do the same thing in TX for less than $150.

I didn't realize that you moved to CA. why CA? thought you love texas. :confused:

I know! It's crazy, same thing in Oregon. My friend is complaining about it because he could do the same here in Colorado for free.

TXGolfer, say it isn't so! You've left Texas?

I didn't realize that you moved to CA. why CA? thought you love texas. :confused:

I've been here almost 6 months... :lol: I love beach, snowboarding, snowbunnies and cool summers....that's why I moved.

I like Texas food and a few other things.....but it gets a tad warm there.

That's a valid point. You can always come back to visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back