What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been here almost 6 months... :lol: I love beach, snowboarding, snowbunnies and cool summers....that's why I moved.

I like Texas food and a few other things.....but it gets a tad warm there.

is that where your girl live there too? I agree CA is beautiful.. thought CA has good mexican food too.

Loveblue, I had an extended break due to health issues. I'm sure that I missed a lot. I'm happy to report that my new medication has me up and moving again.

If you've got some more gossip. . .

Loveblue, I had an extended break due to health issues. I'm sure that I missed a lot. I'm happy to report that my new medication has me up and moving again.

If you've got some more gossip. . .
Glad to hear you're feeling better. No, don't have any more gossip. I'm sure you'll catch up on everything...some of these threads will never die. :lol:

I'm thinking: I hate how I get blamed for being irresponsible about things that are completely out of my control. It's not like I didn't want to pay the car, it's not that I wanted to work only two nights a week and it's not like I can birth out cash. I saved what little money I could out of the miserable paycheck I got. It took me three months to save up enough money to pay ONE month and they were shoving a fourth month in overdue when the fourth is after the 28th. -sighs- I want to dig a hole and jump in it and stay there for as long as I like.

Thinking that it is only a month and a half until I graduate! Woohoo! :D

is thinking whether or not should I go spoil the movie set? :hmm:

Men in Black is in town... near my work. so yea Will Smith's here.

Loghead, have you decided where you'll go next year? My son will be making the big decision next fall.

I'm thinking I better start dinner. Hubby goes in early tomorrow. Got to get him up at 4am instead of 6:30am. Yikes!!

Me, too. The time to cook dinner part. I'm sorry that your hubby has to get off so early. :wave:

Dinner is done - too hot to do much of anything except sit in front of fans. Think I will sit outside. We have gentle breezes blowing and should cool things off outside. Outside temp is now 80 with 5 MPH winds. It was 96 earlier.

Loghead, have you decided where you'll go next year? My son will be making the big decision next fall.

Yes, I applied to three different universities in Ontario. One university offered me free tuition, another offered me a $2,500 scholarship, and the one I'm attending offered me $3,000 (I can PM you the name of the university). I'm doing a B.A. Honours in Political Science. :) Needless to say, I'm very excited!

thinking about this stupid Spring cold that I am coming down with. Tmw is my work's end of the year happy hour. Dont want to miss it. GRRR!

thinking about this stupid Spring cold that I am coming down with. Tmw is my work's end of the year happy hour. Dont want to miss it. GRRR!
I think all colds are stupid regardles of the season! :aw:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back