What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've got snow on the way !!! :lol:

Just what I needed after having beautiful 70+ degree weather ... Sigh!

Snow here tomorrow too, but it will melt quickly. At least we didn't buy any plants yet.

Iowa lost most of a town called Mapleton a few days ago to a tornado.

If it tears up the chicken houses I'm screwed and I will be forced to return to Tyson.:shock:

I am sorry. Did you check Pell grants for full time college?

I didn't think of it that way. Perhaps it will be good enough reason to say 'Fuck it, I'm going to school full time." I know Margaret would be proud, my parents would be pissed.

Damn they just dropped the first Tornado Warning for the night. It's in Greenwood which is about 45 mins west of here and lights are flickering. Meh.

Thinking that my daughter forgets my birthday for the 2nd year in a row.I am so disgusted with all of them...my daughter, my ex hubby, his girlfriend and my former in laws.

:hug: always stay strong.

im thinking about cookies, ray william johnson, the stupid crickets, my dad playin wwe on the xbox, the fact that im tired, how i wish my cat would stop attacking my feet, and chicken. :D

Damn they just dropped the first Tornado Warning for the night. It's in Greenwood which is about 45 mins west of here and lights are flickering. Meh.

Wow...it is going to be rain/wind tomorrow for here. It looks like lots of snow in Nebraska

I'm thinking.......stop diving idiot......it hurts at this age. My pants are already stuck to my knees after yesterday.

Oh man, I'm addicted to fruit bars and Italian ice. So gooood.

im thinking about cookies, ray william johnson, the stupid crickets, my dad playin wwe on the xbox, the fact that im tired, how i wish my cat would stop attacking my feet, and chicken. :D

-Who is Ray William Johnson?

Looking forward to a great weekend!

Thinking about watching the new Harry Potter tonight.

I'm thinking about the jam packed weekend I'm about to have on top of work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back