What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking I feel sorry for the single mom sitting next to me with 3 teenage daughters....yikes!

Also thinking about adopting a kid.....

I am thinking I feel sorry for the single mom sitting next to me with 3 teenage daughters....yikes!

Also thinking about adopting a kid.....

How do you know she is single?

Adopting a child is a beautiful thing. Are you seriously considering it?

How do you know she is single?

Adopting a child is a beautiful thing. Are you seriously considering it?

No ring, no man and she gave me her number! :)

I am seriously considering adopting....we will see.

thinking how complicated the assignment from uni....

Thinking.. The movie was good, but the book is better.

Am thinking the books are always better when it comes to Harry Potter cause they can't fit all the book into the movie. They have to cut out too much to fit inside 2 hour movie. Also have to rewrite it for the movie to make sense.

Thinking about how many posts I've made on here. After this post... Four more posts until I hit 1k. :aw:

Thinking about how the weather is making me lazy today. Ah,well. The housework will still be there tomorrow.

That's cool. Although I have heard that it's near impossible for a single bloke to adopt. Worth a try if you're gonna pursue that goal.

It's a friends daughters unplanned kid. That is a different situation. Kind of a sad story.

It's a friends daughters unplanned kid. That is a different situation. Kind of a sad story.

Well that's cool that you may be able to help out.

But actually here in the US (just for Ms. Delectable's info) it has become very commonplace (and accepted) for single persons to adopt a child. It might be different in other countries, I don't know.

I hope you can do it if it makes sense to you. It seems like it wound benefit the girl for sure.

But actually here in the US (just for Ms. Delectable's info) it has become very commonplace (and accepted) for single persons to adopt a child. It might be different in other countries, I don't know.

Ahh right, good to hear. I just thought it might be a bit more difficult because I know that some countries will not let single person adopt a child from these countries.

Since this is US, another story.

I'm thinking I might try and go to church where I am not wanted in the morning. I had a bunch of the seniors in MIL's group ask me to come and 2 of them have said that they will take notes for me.

The "beer batter" has struck out twice meaning free beer for the crowd. Not a sober person in the stadium. I'm thinking you gotta love minor league baseball!

Now, hubby has asked if I will take MIL to church for him. He has someone coming in the morning to look at the garage to give info about the remodel. Town Council said yes we can do as long as the blue-print is in order and the contractors are licensed properly. If we are able to do this, then hubby will need to get a better payin job or a 2nd job to make sure we can pay the bills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back