What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
AlleyCat, I sure hope dad gets bored of it soon...

I wish so too jillio! I don't know what 105 is in Celsius but I guess hot?

Fahrenheit to Celsius Converter
Enter a number in either field, then click outside the text box.

F: 105
C: 40.555555556

crap hottest on jeez on my city I got anxiety happened something weird!

Anyone watched Rise of the planet of the apes? It was so good and sad. Anyone with CI/HA, this is a good message

I am sick. Sneezing and coughing. I have a viral infection.

I mean I hate hot weather. I wish it was not hot, and I was not sick at the same time.

I hate summer colds. Thank goodness I haven't had one in a long time. Hope you feel better soon.

I think so wish be a/c because expensive, I guess wish :lol:

Am thinking about my friend who just split with his SO...."breaking up is....hard to do!"....*snif, snif*....He was telling me that his hair was getting so grey and his moustache also....and no one wanted him around......blah, blah, blah.....(He's only 45)

So I went to Walgreens and got him "Just For Men", hair color and moustache color, a light brown....He's promised to use it tomorrow!...I'm hoping it will bring up his spirits, get hm back out there and shaking his booty!

Thinking I am hooked on hot chai tea, made my trip #2 to Starbucks drive -thru , the guy was kinda cute :)

Am thinking about my friend who just split with his SO...."breaking up is....hard to do!"....*snif, snif*....He was telling me that his hair was getting so grey and his moustache also....and no one wanted him around......blah, blah, blah.....(He's only 45)

So I went to Walgreens and got him "Just For Men", hair color and moustache color, a light brown....He's promised to use it tomorrow!...I'm hoping it will bring up his spirits, get hm back out there and shaking his booty!

Just tell him there are plenty of women out there who appreciate a man who has lived long enough to acquire a bit of maturity and wisdom. They just aren't in the 18-25 age group!:P

I am thinking how nice the weather was today. The weather will continue same tomorrow. 79 high and 55 low. :rockon: Ohio is ggrrreeeeeeeaaaaaaatttttttttttttttt

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking what's keeping me awake? I can't sleep.

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking what's keeping me awake? I can't sleep.

Same for me, 2-3 days straight...Got up at 4AM, after tossing & turning...my nose was "itching"...I've been out running about for a few days, so I'm guessing it's the pollen from my hair on the pillow cases!....So, gonna wash them today, along with my hair again....Took an allergy pill...it's woke me up instead of making me drowsy...Long day today, tho'...boys dental appt., and groceries and running errands....gonna feel like I've been run over with a street sweeper....

I think so wish be a/c because expensive, I guess wish :lol:

My highest Month Electric bill this year was $250. And I have a small place. Sigh. I cannot afford the heat!!!

Just tell him there are plenty of women out there who appreciate a man who has lived long enough to acquire a bit of maturity and wisdom. They just aren't in the 18-25 age group!:P

Their not??? I guess I should stop looking for an 18-25 year old girl. On second thought, I think my GF would appreciate I not look at all. Oy! what to do! :laugh2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back