What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zappos online shoes has a live chat box if you have problems. Me, typing to an employee and resolving my problem directly!

No relay, no family to call for me.. Happy day!

Zappos online shoes has a live chat box if you have problems. Me, typing to an employee and resolving my problem directly!

Hey, that is good to know. Thanks for the info!:ty:

I've noticed a lot of websites with live chats. Some even pop-up with "May I help you?" (and I promptly click NO THANKS! :giggle:).

I did a live chat with Sears Service when I was trying to find out why my lawnmower wasn't back yet.

I've noticed a lot of websites with live chats. Some even pop-up with "May I help you?" (and I promptly click NO THANKS! :giggle:).

I did a live chat with Sears Service when I was trying to find out why my lawnmower wasn't back yet.

I guess I don't buy enough things! Zappos gets my loyalty for life even if it is more common than I thought.

I will definitely start watching for that feature.

Thinking how happy I am to learn that my matchmaking was a success!th

Thinking how lucky I am to have such good times with my sister. She and her husband were just here for a few days. We did a lot of shopping, laughing, eating, swimming (things she learned: it is not a good idea to go wading in the ocean while wearing sunglasses. Those waves are stronger than one might think!).

Our favorite present to each other was a coaster: "I can't remember if I'm the Good Sister or the Evil One."

That I love my boyfriend. He brought me Subway for lunch when I was sitting here thinking how much I'd enjoy a sub. It's like he can read my mind!

Thinking how lucky I am to have such good times with my sister. She and her husband were just here for a few days. We did a lot of shopping, laughing, eating, swimming (things she learned: it is not a good idea to go wading in the ocean while wearing sunglasses. Those waves are stronger than one might think!).

Our favorite present to each other was a coaster: "I can't remember if I'm the Good Sister or the Evil One."

For my sister and I, we are BS

(and LS.)

Big Sister and Little Sister.

(I am LS. How lucky am I that I'm not full of crap? :lol: ).

Sounds like you had a good time! ;)

Yes, we did. A lot of laughs, a lot of fun. We were in a gift store when we each (separately) saw that coaster, and we each bought one to give to each other! Plus she got one extra to give to our youngest sister.

It is such a blessing in life to have fun with and appreciate one's siblings. We are very fortunate in that.

I have busy sometimes pretty I am very hard work I have issues lots of project my goal!
I am effort pretty tough! I have research lots! because I have worst to my eye reason burn avoid on eye burn!

Thinking "Pre-Season Football"!!!....Jags are playing the Pats tonight, just started..... We got a new Quarterback....GO JAGS!...Paddle those Pats.....

I am thinking...aw, heck! You guys know what I am thinking!:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back