What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking about a mid-day nap. YAWN! I was reading too much on one thread that was going in circles.

It's not even 11 but I'm thinking about lunch. Should have had breakfast!

It's not even 11 but I'm thinking about lunch. Should have had breakfast!

Have breakfast, get up, sit back down, have lunch! Problem solved!

* Where there's a will, there's a way!

is thinking... alas! the thread has been closed! now I need me that green brownies that alleycat speaks of....

Wirelessly posted

I've been doing so good lately but I might have overdone myself...excruciating pain in my pelvis and hips, clearly from radiation last year. They say there is a good chance I will end up with brittle bones. And I'm SO pissed...spent 3 days doing hardcore cleaning and organizing...just to find out my mother-in-law is planning on bringing boxes of my husband's stuff that he left in her storage/shed...she's not obligated to keep his things, I know...but we live in a tiny apartment for now...and I didn't spend 3 days just to have to sort and store more shit! I'm SO frustrated that I've been crying for 2 hours. Dammit.

Awww...that's a bummer...I remmy storing my "library" at my ex mother-in-law's house in her garage, because I had (I would say) over a thousand books and no room in our small house....She had a double garage, plenty of shelves and only had 1 car and lived alone....

Before we could come up with a solution, (I was gonna take some to a Nursing Home, some to a Book Store)...she burned all my books!...I was devastated....She was not a reader...and those books were so precious to me, never forgave or forgot it....

Perhaps you could put some of the valuable things under ur bed(s)...check to see if you have an attic....maybe rent out a small storage unit?...Buy big plastic bins, stack them up on ur patio (back porch)? and put some tarp over them?....Or even install some shelves in ur apartment?....Good Luck!

I learned that another one of those threads that was attempting to tell the Deaf what is best for them got closed down. This time, that same old group that wants to tell the Deaf what is best for them can't accuse me of being the one to get it closed down, because I wasn't even around for the last several pages! The ones that got it closed down are the same ones that get every thread closed down...the ones trying to tell the Deaf what is best for them. :laugh2: Do I need to use the "A" word?:laugh2:

I learned that another one of those threads that was attempting to tell the Deaf what is best for them got closed down. This time, that same old group that wants to tell the Deaf what is best for them can't accuse me of being the one to get it closed down, because I wasn't even around for the last several pages! The ones that got it closed down are the same ones that get every thread closed down...the ones trying to tell the Deaf what is best for them. :laugh2: Do I need to use the "A" word?:laugh2:

Careful! You almost said a "dirty" word! :giggle:

Wirelessly posted

Thinking study time and zumba later

Awww...that's a bummer...I remmy storing my "library" at my ex mother-in-law's house in her garage, because I had (I would say) over a thousand books and no room in our small house....She had a double garage, plenty of shelves and only had 1 car and lived alone....

Before we could come up with a solution, (I was gonna take some to a Nursing Home, some to a Book Store)...she burned all my books!...I was devastated....She was not a reader...and those books were so precious to me, never forgave or forgot it....

Perhaps you could put some of the valuable things under ur bed(s)...check to see if you have an attic....maybe rent out a small storage unit?...Buy big plastic bins, stack them up on ur patio (back porch)? and put some tarp over them?....Or even install some shelves in ur apartment?....Good Luck!

I'm SO sorry! Yeah I'm sure I'll figure out what to do with it...it's not her job to hold on to his things. I was frustrated because I worked SO hard for three days reorganizing and cleaning out my place...just to have to deal with a load of boxed stuff. Blah.

I'm SO sorry! Yeah I'm sure I'll figure out what to do with it...it's not her job to hold on to his things. I was frustrated because I worked SO hard for three days reorganizing and cleaning out my place...just to have to deal with a load of boxed stuff. Blah.

I am so excited. I have not even started my externship yet, and got a Job offer to work at Shands upon completion. :D

Thinking I need to go attempt fixing dinner. Bummer!!

I thinks might to struggle on issues problem aware it I try best effort to wish :P

it is very hottest outside pretty worst!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back