What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ain't domestic violence a bunch of fun?:roll:

Ahh, well...my bet is that she will be over here, wanting to talk to him "outside" tomorrow when he gets off work....funny thing was, she would not allow him to pack his clothes in any suitcase!...He had all his stuff jammed into trash bags...:roll:....I told him to leave the stuff in the trunk of my car...(as I'm hoping tomorrow all he has to do is to transfer it back into HER car)....When I went to pick him up :)giggle:)...he was on the front porch, yelling at her on his cell phone, as she had locked him out of the house....I just parked across the street, popped my trunk, and slunk down into the seat so the neighbors couldn't see me....:lol:

No mom and pop shops around here. Also, my salary had been reduced for the last 4 years with no raise. It is a no win situation.

I cant afford Target prices these days. If I shop there, I would get twice as less than I would at Walmart. I wish I was rich enough to protest against Walmart and shop at the more expensive places.

thus you have gotten poorer by shopping at Walmart... :(

thinking of my daughter as she starts her very first day as a high schooler.

I'm thinking I don't like moving. Just thinking about it makes me sad. I move at the end of September when my lease is up. :(

Ahh, well...my bet is that she will be over here, wanting to talk to him "outside" tomorrow when he gets off work....funny thing was, she would not allow him to pack his clothes in any suitcase!...He had all his stuff jammed into trash bags...:roll:....I told him to leave the stuff in the trunk of my car...(as I'm hoping tomorrow all he has to do is to transfer it back into HER car)....When I went to pick him up :)giggle:)...he was on the front porch, yelling at her on his cell phone, as she had locked him out of the house....I just parked across the street, popped my trunk, and slunk down into the seat so the neighbors couldn't see me....:lol:

Good luck with that situation. I'm glad I'm not in yor shoes.:giggle:

oh my god. wow.. my girl will be in middle school in the fall. no more elementary school for her. But your girl is a high school kid. :shock: is she looking forward to it?

I'm thinking about gathering the courage to go to Deaf Social tomorrow.

Wirelessly posted (droid)

Do it! :)

Me too. My daughter is so excited and is "Miss Big Shot" now that she will be in High School.

School shopping was interesting this year. She actually wanted more "girly" stuff. Nearly brought tears to my eyes. :giggle:

Me too. My daughter is so excited and is "Miss Big Shot" now that she will be in High School.

School shopping was interesting this year. She actually wanted more "girly" stuff. Nearly brought tears to my eyes. :giggle:

How did the orientation go?

How did the orientation go?

My extern orientation went well. I will start my extern on the 17th. Got to get my shot records, drug test, fingerprint, FDLE background and TB chest X-ray since I can not do the skin testing. :lol: I think I mentioned it all.

My daughters/and the other kids Orientation is next week. :)

My extern orientation went well. I will start my extern on the 17th. Got to get my shot records, drug test, fingerprint, FDLE background and TB chest X-ray since I can not do the skin testing. :lol: I think I mentioned it all.

My daughters/and the other kids Orientation is next week. :)

GAWD, I know! The paperwork involved in an extern or an internship!! You'd think you were handling top secret, classified information for the military!:P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back