What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking you had better take care of yourself!!

I'm also thinking I have a really great sister. She and her husband are here for a visit, and today is her birthday. We went out for dinner, then back here for ice cream and cake. Candles on the cake, of course. Her happy smile now looks just like her happy smile of years ago when she was a laughing child on her birthday. Fun times now, fun memories of "the good ol' days." I'm thinking it's all good.

Thinking, I got 7 more classroom days. Woot and I am done with school. Yes, I am counting down the days. :D

Im thinking I need to clean out car so I can take neighbors to walmart in a few mintues.

Thinking of next week and the busy, busy week it's gonna be...so I'll be a "busy bee"..and today is just a loafer....

Wirelessly posted

Thinking of going to the pool and catch some sun.

Thinking how much better I feel and now that I still have a ways to go.

That I need to go "clean up the yard". We had a lot of downed branches from the last couple of storms over the weekend. All my partying yesterday (both here and out and then at home :lol:) made me ignore it until now :)

That I need to go "clean up the yard". We had a lot of downed branches from the last couple of storms over the weekend. All my partying yesterday (both here and out and then at home :lol:) made me ignore it until now :)

Son will be busy tomorrow as there are a lot of downed branches in our yard. Also, some of the neighbors pots blew into our yard. she is currently picking them up. We even got a patio table umbrella from 3 doors down.

Thinking it's time for me to hit the haystack. Fell asleep here at the desk.

My son will hit that quarter of a century mark in March.
Seeing the kids makes their parent feel more old. Same goes to my mother as I am the eldest of the fam :D

I'm thinking that people bring up research, and pretend to want to actually discuss the research results, but when you find a bunch of articles and start actually posting them with citations, they all disappear.:hmm:

Am thinking I'm never, ever gonna have any peace & quiet...it's one of the reasons I stayed single....again, for the 3rd time I had to drive across town to pick up a relative who can't get along with his spouse.....I told him...you'd better be sure this time as this back and forth is gonna stop!...My hospitality is about worn out. It's just for a "few days", but it can easily run into a "few weeks"....Now the wifey is calling, saying she wants a divorse and is gonna kill herself!....and he told her to close the door on the way out....Oh Boy!....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back