What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking about what is going on at my job. I have been working part time, at a local gaming store for 3 yrs and I love it. For about a year and a half my hours were cut back to 1 day a week, with the promise that when the economy picked up some I would get my hours back. But what has happened is that 3 others have been hired and some of my responsibilities have been given to them. I am very upset & I feel betrayed. I don't know how to express it to my boss without becoming emotional.
Write a letter to your boss that you don't send. Then look at it a day or so later and revise it so that you have a chance to be more objective with it.

Then maybe you will be in a better position to talk with your boss and not be emotional.

With 3 teenagers (boys) in our house...they take turns cleaning their bathroom every 2 days....and use a spray cleaner for the tub whenever they take a shower. Dirty clothes in the hamper are taken to the laundry room every AM, and they also empty their trash cans....do the dusting, etc., on Saturday AM early....and yeah, they make their own beds before school.....I only give the bathrooms a real good cleaning on Fridays.....less work for me and feel the boys need to learn how to clean up their own messes.

As for "snoring", I use Breathe Right Strips before going to bed. Really makes a difference, and I get more oxygen and feel much better when I awake....I also cut my fan on low speed....

Write a letter to your boss that you don't send. Then look at it a day or so later and revise it so that you have a chance to be more objective with it.

Then maybe you will be in a better position to talk with your boss and not be emotional.

I am not sure how to use the new like link! I clicked on it and show dislike? I think your idea is a good one!

Last edited:
I am not sure how to use the new like link! Iclicked on it and show dislike? I think your idea is a good one!

Just click on it. that is all you need to do. It shows "unlike" which means you can click that to take your like away if you don't like it anymore.

again my sister pregnacy twin i am shocked she told me maybe excpet pretty sound her is very younger wow I was very shocked I was support to my family value, my father proud of me! I am wonderful enjoy day :) I am very glad of happy see me I am very final heart soul my inspiration,my grandma and grandpa gift to me card I am very feeling good I was communication to my sister good encourage to me! she is very change mature grow prettty good! she soft heart, I am glad of pretty grow adult!I am very work out!

How lame this book is that I'm going through -- "Perplexing Puzzles and Tantalizing Teasers" -- none of it is perplexing or tantalizing !!! :lol:

I love my sister support to talk to discuss communication to me!

I am thinking when will I get my first Zumba instructor job:giggle:

Just click on it. that is all you need to do. It shows "unlike" which means you can click that to take your like away if you don't like it anymore.

Thanks Botts! Did Scotty bean you up yet, I ask him to do this for me too!

Am thinking how glad we are to hear that the court has awarded my sister full custody and 80% of asset. He can only have the kids for 6 hours one Sat per month.

We know he will not be a constant figure in the kids lives and that's a good thing for them.

thinking how I managed to stay awake and be cheeky to the interpreters during the university lecture today :mrgreen:

I'm thinking too many ADers are from texas.. we should definitely have a meet up!

I'm thinking I better get some shopping done before weather turns worse! Forecast calls for very windy weather and even small tornadoes later today. :shock:

is thinking wow.... a small pimple on my ass is such a pain in the ass... literally... :mad2:

crap snow blizzard happened worst I notice pretty saw terrible bad snow today crap suck! I am cold! I hate snow! but I prefer summer It is slow! summer

I'm thinking about how delicious my lunch was today. and excited I have some left over for dinner :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back