What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking of my bed need sleep lol

that is pretty sound lots of stress my think remove my mind!

Am thinking how glad we are to hear that the court has awarded my sister full custody and 80% of asset. He can only have the kids for 6 hours one Sat per month.

We know he will not be a constant figure in the kids lives and that's a good thing for them.

I am so, so glad for your sister!!

Am thinking how glad we are to hear that the court has awarded my sister full custody and 80% of asset. He can only have the kids for 6 hours one Sat per month.

We know he will not be a constant figure in the kids lives and that's a good thing for them.

I'm glad the court has awarded your sister a full custody. Now your sister and the kids can start on new life journey. :)

The smell from my chicken wings make me drool. Too bad I gotta wait an hour before it's ready! They're spicy..

I am thinking about how watching 'Heavy' on A&E is reverse-triggering. :shock: I stepped on the scale today, OMFG. I gotta get my ass moving again!

I am thinking I want spring to get here. Too cold and damp this winter.

I'm thinking, I need sleep and coffee and more sleep.

I am thinking I wish I had not bought my husband a chainsaw.

I was report to send to my gf!! I was very sick fever not good weak!!! that is why I am getting flu and sick upset!

Travis: still feeling the effects of the flu? Did you ever consider getting a flu shot?

Implanted Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/07

thinking that it must be a blessing in disguise that my SUV was stolen which forced me to buy a lunchbox because it costed my hubby over $60 to fill up his SUV and only $25 to fill up mine.

(I posted that on FB too :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back