What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

Bottesini said:
I need to change my time belt on my car, there goes my pay check :(

Sorry Oceanblue7. That is sad. :(

I know, at least the car will be in good standing in the long run. I had other intentions how to spend the money heehee

We had to make a car payment, so that leave me with very little to buy groceries and gas for the week. Ah well, I guess is ramen noodles, and veggies for the week.

My doctor told me change proper my medication, I am glad of he is very nice friendly respect to me judge me wonderful but lady doctor is stupid very attitude behavior and grumpy, I right my human I am glad of him told you are must wake up but reason balance must wake up because no more habit reason wise wake, I can force myself handle because strong, I am happy him smart and very clever right wise study!! honest I was awkward how feeling communication to interpreter confused but again clear understand, I think so interpreter, reduce medication!! :D limit my personal PM private full my personal never mind
OP!

im thinking saturday....body boot-camp sprints and abs, candy candy candy
!!!!!! self control..vick...self control...
lol God Bless

im thinking saturday....body boot-camp sprints and abs, candy candy candy
!!!!!! self control..vick...self control...
lol God Bless

Great you are happy :D spirit I am glad of you appreciate!! :D

I'm thinking McD's is not the place for a meal anymore! God it was terrible!!

I'm glad my gut is finally setting down; I've been having a bad case of diarrhea for most of this week and the cramps to go with it. That's what I get for going overboard on dairy and high fat stuff.

I spoke too soon and now I'm feeling like I'll throw up and my gut is acting up big time.

Wirelessly posted

KristinaB said:
I'm thinking McD's is not the place for a meal anymore! God it was terrible!!

Do tell? I hope DS didn't get worse sick reading about Mc Donalds. I sure hope she gets better soon.

Thinking about World Series game 3 tomorrow. Our tailgating starts at 11:30 am :)

Wirelessly posted

TXgolfer said:
Thinking about World Series game 3 tomorrow. Our tailgating starts at 11:30 am :)

You going to the game?

Wirelessly posted

Do tell? I hope DS didn't get worse sick reading about Mc Donalds. I sure hope she gets better soon.

No one got sick, it's just that the food was terrible and messy. The restaurant looked like it hadn't been cleaned and they were out of napkins. Literally. They also had no ketchup.

I am research find Microsoft team I study tech support< I need to become computer I am try it! I can do it best hard work busy lots of my job! I have tough :D

Wirelessly posted

:laugh2: I don't think the thread made me sick but thanks for your wishing me well.

I've had this before and it will take a week or so to clear up. it's going to be a painful recovery though.

Game 5 won't be necessary :D...but dang...Nothing like tailgating...have fun!

Seats for the Giants Game 1/2 were selling for $500-1k a pop.

Tickets behind the plate here are selling for $5,000 each. Tempted not to go but I can't miss it.

I will be in SF for Game 6 if that is necessary too. Of course I might be dead.....I am wearing my Giant Panda hat to the game tomorrow.

good tricker aren't you?.. ;) $250 is still a lot for me! that's $30 - $40 for me.. lol. thank god for my grandma's cable.. :giggle: suffice.

I do it think so change future improve health strong faithful! positive :D Hope be improve change soon coming :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back