What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, the winds were very strong here in Iowa. There were reports of downed trees and one of a dead tree finally toppled over on the side of the apartment complex where I live at.

Yep, the winds were very strong here in Iowa. There were reports of downed trees and one of a dead tree finally toppled over on the side of the apartment complex where I live at.

I remember last summer I saw broken tree happened, I saw it but reason afraid storm thunderstorm strong!

Yes, The barometric pressure of 28.21 inches recorded at the center of the tightly wound low-pressure system now ranks second among Great Lakes storms in the last century. High wind was approx. 60 mph.

I was little afraid of flipping my SUV when driving on freeway during high wind.

photo5.jpg

Wicked Wind!

Yes, The barometric pressure of 28.21 inches recorded at the center of the tightly wound low-pressure system now ranks second among Great Lakes storms in the last century. High wind was approx. 60 mph.

I was little afraid of flipping my SUV when driving on freeway during high wind.

photo5.jpg

Wicked Wind!

Holy crap scared worst!! scared ! serious!!

Bah humug, you're in FL! FL weather is really awesome, along with the dry, warm southern California weather. <3 <3 <3 Man, the SoCal weather was the best I've ever experienced! I was looking my best and in better health. xD

Blah. The heat here in SoCal sucked. :( I cant wait til I move out of SoCal! lol :aw:

when i play cards, i usually put the franklins in my wallet... sometimes im in a hurry and in the pocket it goes. And guess I havent wore pants since winter. :)

I hate pants. :)

Good night all .

I'm bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored

when i play cards, i usually put the franklins in my wallet... sometimes im in a hurry and in the pocket it goes. And guess I havent wore pants since winter. :)

I hate pants. :)

Good night all .
must be a shorts dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back