What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you guys tried using candlewax? My mom tried it on me about two months ago, lots of wax and stuff came out, I felt five pounds lighter and so much better

thinking how much my legs are sore from a long bike ride around the big lake at the outskirts of the city, it was fantastic.

Thinking about tomorrow night to do my homework for class since I was told earlier today by my teacher after meeting with her fast to talk about getting permission to go to the classroom to do my homework on my puter there... she told me that saturday afternoon is no good as it will be full of class all day till 5 30 pm.. I thought why not do my homework tomorrow bight from 6 to 10 pm.. and I can be free all day on Saturday and Sunday to watch my hockey games for sure.. hehe..

I'm thinking about the new windows we are getting on the house. The windows were delivered by the guy doing the work yesterday and they are beautiful. We also have a new door for the back door in the kitchen. It's just like a front door.

I am thinking about tomorrow night which I am very much looking forward to.

I am thinking about tomorrow night which I am very much looking forward to.

oohhh, do tell - is it gonna be wonderful, exciting or different in a good way? Tall, dark and gorgeous or what?

oohhh, do tell - is it gonna be wonderful, exciting or different in a good way? Tall, dark and gorgeous or what?

Well it's blond haired and blue eyed with a regular summer tan and a childlike smile and engaging eyes. I think it will be a nice evening. I may even go get my hair cut tomorrow after work so I'll look half as good.

Well it's blond haired and blue eyed with a regular summer tan and a childlike smile and engaging eyes. I think it will be a nice evening. I may even go get my hair cut tomorrow after work so I'll look half as good.

Have fun and really enjoy yourself. You work hard and deserve it girl!!

Have fun and really enjoy yourself. You work hard and deserve it girl!!

Thanks Kristina!

shel90 said:
Have FUN!!!!!!!!

Thanks Shel!

So far the plan is to have dinner at McAlister's then rent a movie at Hastings. A very low key but nice evening. I don't need a bunch of razzle-dazzle to be happy.

Wirelessly posted

Sharky99 said:
Thinking about tomorrow night to do my homework for class since I was told earlier today by my teacher after meeting with her fast to talk about getting permission to go to the classroom to do my homework on my puter there... she told me that saturday afternoon is no good as it will be full of class all day till 5 30 pm.. I thought why not do my homework tomorrow bight from 6 to 10 pm.. and I can be free all day on Saturday and Sunday to watch my hockey games for sure.. hehe..

You are being studious on a Friday night. Good as along as you can be free for the weekend.

I'm thinking I really have a lot to do before we go to Cincinnati for Adam's functional MRI and repeat hearing test... AND our little get away weekend!!! (laundry really does multiply doesn't it? UGH)

I'm looking forward to eating my berry muffins after I see my doctor for a check up. In the meantime, I can't eat anything. I'm bringing my berry muffins with me so I won't have an excuse to buy country ham biscuits.

Have you guys tried using candlewax? My mom tried it on me about two months ago, lots of wax and stuff came out, I felt five pounds lighter and so much better

How does one do it? I'm a regular user Q-tips to get rid of the sweaty feeling, but wouldn't mind trying something new.

I am thinking about tomorrow night's huge game between my Miami Fla. Hurricanes and Florida State. I know Babyblue will make a reply to this post whenever she has a chance. :D

I am thinking about my trip this weekend. I leave Friday morning and come home Sunday afternoon. I am going up to Central Florida to stay with Marylou4 and will go to her Deaf Social with Hollykins and a friend of theirs.

I am looking forward to this evening. I am about to head out for a haircut.

I am thinking about tomorrow, hope the tech can fix the phone issue at home, no internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back