What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heck yeah!!! Although very suprised Im also happy (and laughing) that Jags beat the Colts. Robin- they should still get rid of Del Rio :laugh2: Im happy there is at least 1 more Jags fan in AD!! Now there is a crawdad party tonight!

Shelly- the Cards arent drugged, they just don't have Warner or Boldin et al anymore. Maybe Cardinals start BYU's Max Hall next week?? :hmm:

They will...see what happens. If they dont have a winning season this year, then hopefully, the owners will take action and get better players for next year.

They will...see what happens. If they dont have a winning season this year, then hopefully, the owners will take action and get better players for next year.

It doesn't look like any players will be taking the field next year....

I am thinking that there should be more accountability with Adult Education Classes in our local public schools. I was signed up and paid for an ASL class that was to start tonight. Seems they cancelled the class, but they never called me. They claim they did last night, but we never got a call and we were all at home. I drove to the school with plenty of time for the class, just to be told there was no class. With spots for 25 people I was the only one who signed up. They will send my refund to me soon.

Am thinking that my outdoor Halloween decorations look pretty "scary".....Just love this time of year.

I am thinking that there should be more accountability with Adult Education Classes in our local public schools. I was signed up and paid for an ASL class that was to start tonight. Seems they cancelled the class, but they never called me. They claim they did last night, but we never got a call and we were all at home. I drove to the school with plenty of time for the class, just to be told there was no class. With spots for 25 people I was the only one who signed up. They will send my refund to me soon.

That SUCKS! I am sorry to hear about that. :(

Wirelessly posted

You don't want to know what I thought :giggle:

That reminds me of this church in Missouri. Immaculate Conception Catholic Church. A friend always wondered if it was for "clean sex". :giggle:

I realize, this may be controversial to some people and for that I will apologize now.

oh btw OB, how did your doctor visit go?

Wirelessly posted

Jiro said:
oh btw OB, how did your doctor visit go?

It went well, did the ear wash and I feel soo much better :D thanks for asking :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back