What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
My vikes are on tonight !!!

Game delayed! Raining in New York. Moss is back. I don't know what to think of that. I can take it or leave it. :lol: After all, he left us.

I'm sorry to hear that Shel :(

Yea, it makes me count my blessings that my children are healthy. I feel so bad for her. I dont know what to say to her except to say that I am sorry.

She just announced on FB that they are going to let him go tmw. I assume he is on life support. So sad.
:shock: I'm sorry to hear that. Yeah, that's sad and my heart and thoughts go out to your friend and her son.

Yea, it makes me count my blessings that my children are healthy. I feel so bad for her. I dont know what to say to her except to say that I am sorry.

I don't think there's anything else you can say to her... other than that you'll be there for her.

I just moved 3 vehicles around. Had to back the Expedition into the garage (no plates on it right now), move my car over more and then move MIL's car over to the garage driveway. Hubby will park also over by the garage. That will be 4 cars all over there and none in the carport attached to the house. Have to leave room for the workmen tomorrow and MIL has a doctor's appointment and we didn't want her car trapped in. Garage in on the lot next to the house and is a 3 bay garage with storage area. Room for 4 cars and 2 boats in there on the ground. We already have close to 5 "john" boats and 3 canoes up in the rafters.

She just announced on FB that they are going to let him go tmw. I assume he is on life support. So sad.

My thoughts and prayers are going out to the hurting family right now.

I wish I could go to an old fashioned department store restaurant with my stepmother and eat a lunch of chicken, cole slaw and a cinnamon roll. With a glass of Coke for dessert if I ate my lunch, and behaved appropriately.

And after to the book department to get an Alfred Hitchcock and the Three Investigators book.

Sometimes, I miss my childhood.

When people think they have problems, they should think of children with cancer and their families. I'm sorry for your friend, Shel. Hope comfort finds it way to them.

Random thought: I'm going to a ZOMBIE BALL for Halloween. So excited! Now I got to decide which zombie to be...a cheerleader zombie, a princess zombie, etc. :) Time to go shopping at Goodwill's for the costume!

thinking how fun our weekend was ... did 3 days full of adventures! I'm on cloud 9 now....aahhh, will be a good night's sleep. :zzz:

When people think they have problems, they should think of children with cancer and their families. I'm sorry for your friend, Shel. Hope comfort finds it way to them.

Random thought: I'm going to a ZOMBIE BALL for Halloween. So excited! Now I got to decide which zombie to be...a cheerleader zombie, a princess zombie, etc. :) Time to go shopping at Goodwill's for the costume!

Wow, sounds like a blast. Be sure to post a pic here. :)

thinking how fun our weekend was ... did 3 days full of adventures! I'm on cloud 9 now....aahhh, will be a good night's sleep. :zzz:

Glad to hear you've had a great weekend.

My weekend was spent working. Now I'm trying to familiarise myself with my new laptop.

Shel, sorry to hear about your friend's son. I pray they have the support system they need right now. Just let your friend know that you're thinking of her and her family and just be there for her. That's all one really can do now.

thinking to block that kid in my FB, he kept annoying me with those ivy n chicks questions!!!

Why am i added him to my friends list?! OY VEY!

thinking to block that kid in my FB, he kept annoying me with those ivy n chicks questions!!!

Why am i added him to my friends list?! OY VEY!

thinking why are you still complaining about him and yet - you did not take any action?

I'm thinking how cool my apt will be in an hour as the AC repair guy came to fix it. It's 90 degrees now and I opened all the windows in my apt. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back