What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL @ the both of you. :)

I'm not innocent since I have had sexual relations numerous times, but I am not guilty of Shel's wrath!! :giggle:

I woke up rather pissed about the situation at work. My temper got the best of me today, no warnings, no reprimands, no write-ups. But I found myself throwing things, cussing, yelling, just all over a pissy missy. M found out I was pissed at her, she had the balls to come up to me and get my face and yell at me "Are you mad at me?" I said "Fuck yeah, and I don't have time for this bullshit" then I turned around and walked off. I really don't like being this way, it just eats away at me. But I just can't believe what happened behind my back. I wonder if she'll be asking about it tomorrow when she works with me. If she does I'll have to try hard to not go off on her on the line or I will for sure lose my job. I just can't believe she is still trying to be my 'friend' after what she did. I may just tell her point blank if she wants my friendship back she will have to earn it and show me she can be a friend, if she can't then don't be friends with me, and damn sure don't pretend to be my friend and make me lose my job. I just can't stand people like that.

On the other hand I found out the person that told me what M had done is notorious for starting shit like this. But I was also told that M is to be handled with caution.

I may try to transfer while I am on vacation. Hopefully school will be a legit enough excuse as I don't want to advertise the entire situation and not only end up getting myself fired, but also get others in trouble, when truth is I really did nothing wrong but it is my word against and inspectors word.

It felt nice not to worry about the credit card interest rates anymore! I am credit card free! :hooray:

I am thinking how unhappy I am about my brother going to the Las Vegas Deaf Expo. I cant state the reasons.

Yeah, I knew that. MIL will not pay to install central A/C in this house. There would be too much major construction to be done. House is built with cinder blocks, filled with re-bar and concrete. No insulation in the walls, only the attic. Interior walls have stucco and paint, or stucco and paneling. Built in the 1960's and solid as a rock. Windows are crappy as all get out, but she won't replace them either. I just find it odd,(and the central A/C must be it), but this house is dustier than the mobile home I lived in for 10 years in Missouri, or either of them I grew up in while in Florida as a child.

It is extremely easy to install central A/C in the type home you described.......no major construction needed at all if you have an attic.

*bleep...bleep!* thinking and beating myself up for HUGE mess I caused this morning. :(

Anything to do with "M" and "R"?
oh haha...totally forgot about that. super busy last few days, whew.

I was rinsing my son's soiled cloth dipes and left them in sink to soak for couple hours but FORGOT to turn off the water while I wandered to get the mails, take something out my car, took my dog out potty and so on until I came back with 5+ people at my door. :eek3: :shock: they said the water coming/leaking downstairs. OH CRAP!!! keying the door (three locks!) open, ran in, turned off! but bathroom and hallway carpet already flooded about two inches. bleep. bleep. I feel soo bad for downstairs people. they had numerous of leaking from heavy storms within couple of past months. water just went through mine (we live upper) just fine but flooded downstairs so their carpet is actually all ruined. this lady was giving a fit at me, yelled at me then yelled louder when I said sorry, can't hear you, don't understand what you're saying... :shock: :roll:

SIGH...I made their day worse. and mine. it happens. oh well. ..everything is okay now. maintain guys came, vacuuuum water out, put in huge fan for both of us, upstairs and downstairs. mostly dried now. . .*smacks myself* .. new note posted on mirror now, DO NOT LEAVE UNTIL YOU TURN OFF WATER. :lol:

new note posted on mirror now, DO NOT LEAVE UNTIL YOU TURN OFF WATER. :lol:

In bright red lipstick? Or do what I do when I cant hear someone or DONT want to hear them(mainly online posting these though) and put up or show them one of these pics.:naughty:
funny_cat_pictures_243.jpg

lala_cant_hear_you_cat.jpg

monkey_fingers_in_ears.jpg

haha.. really, I said sorry that I couldn't understand her at all and tried to be apologetic. *mumbles*.. it's funny how it can look like that way but that wasn't my attitude this morning. ;)

thanks for the laugh.

Am thinking how I want the meeting that's going on in the kitchen at work to hurry up cos I'm hungry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back