What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking about how bad it is that my nephew is 3 years old and sometimes stays up later than I do. Most 3 year olds can't stay up till midnight...

It is 10:12 pm here. I really need to get to bed. I already had weird dreams last night because I've not had much rest in seems like forever. I wonder what strange dreams I will have tonight?

Yes, it is true. She has already had 2 tumors removed and is legally blind. Has no peripheral vision. She also has a lot of other medical issues. That's all my MIL. My husband remembers what his mother was like before the 2nd tumor was removed and says that she is more and more hateful and vindictive than she was before. This tumor they will not try to remove as it will cause her to lose all vision. It is too close to the optical nerve.

My mother also has a terminal illness. She has cirrhosis of the liver. She got that from having Hepatitis C which she got from a blood transfusion at a hospital in 1986. She also has ICU-induced dementia, so she gets confused a lot, which causes stress for me.

A full plate you have there, Kristina.

Are you able to get a respite carer to come in and care for your mom and even MIL for few hours each week?

I only hope you won't have to make difficult decisions concerning your mom.

Marathon in 2 hours? woah thats like world record pace

Nope Doug... that would seriously be a World Record :giggle: We're simply calling it that way because it's 2 hours without breaks. We tend to do running with other exercises in between (abs, push-ups, etc.) This time we start with exercises and then 2 hours running non-stop!

Wirelessly posted

Jamielynn, two hours of straight running that would be a record breaker. Good luck!

Wirelessly posted

Jamielynn, two hours of straight running that would be a record breaker. Good luck!

Hmmm, nah, not for me... I'm just wondering whether my tendinitis will handle it :giggle: I already had a 5k walk this morning because the bus was late so I had to run to my appt... I so knew it! Reason why I hate public transportation! So glad I took a bus earlier than usual.... :cool2:

Hmmm, nah, not for me... I'm just wondering whether my tendinitis will handle it :giggle: I already had a 5k walk this morning because the bus was late so I had to run to my appt... I so knew it! Reason why I hate public transportation! So glad I took a bus earlier than usual.... :cool2:

Have fun and be careful with your tendinitis.

My granddaughter can. :lol:

It's terrible! He has the worst sleeping schedule. The other night, he went to sleep at about 6:45 PM, and woke up at 4 AM. Stayed awake till about 1 PM, then napped...Went to sleep at about 12 AM. How does he do that?!

I am thinking of tomorrow morning. I might feel like this:
Falls_down_stairs.gif

I am already halfway there.

It's terrible! He has the worst sleeping schedule. The other night, he went to sleep at about 6:45 PM, and woke up at 4 AM. Stayed awake till about 1 PM, then napped...Went to sleep at about 12 AM. How does he do that?!

I ate lunch with my daughter and granddaughters today.

She told me she and the three year old went grocery shopping last night at 11pm while the baby stayed home with my son-in-law.

This was because there was no way she was going to sleep and my daughter decided she might as well be productive. :lol:

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking it feels good to have a break from school, no class tonight and kickboxing here I come :lol:

I am thinking that I gained some weight back from all the parties and get together with friends/family in the last month...man, I didnt expect my summer to be like this. I was planning on dropping another 20 to 30 lbs but no luck with all the activities and food/alcohol I am consuming lately. I have nobody to blame but myself. :(

I am thinking that I gained some weight back from all the parties and get together with friends/family in the last month...man, I didnt expect my summer to be like this. I was planning on dropping another 20 to 30 lbs but no luck with all the activities and food/alcohol I am consuming lately. I have nobody to blame but myself. :(

hmmmm maybe I should try that. I eat and still losing weight and don't know why.

hmmmm maybe I should try that. I eat and still losing weight and don't know why.

I gain weight easily. I am someone who has to work hard to keep it off, unfortunately.

I did too but I lost over 80 pounds in 6 months and got down to 146. Ive been around 155 to 160 but weighed earlier and down to 150 again.:hmm:

I did too but I lost over 80 pounds in 6 months and got down to 146. Ive been around 155 to 160 but weighed earlier and down to 150 again.:hmm:

How did you get from being someone who could gain weight easily to someone who is having a hard time keeping it on?

No idea. Last time i was in to see my pulmonologist a few months ago he seemed worried about me doing that and told me i should go see my regular dr and find out why i dropped so much but i never went.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back