What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wrote a fairly long pm and then tried to send it and AD logged me how. I lost the message. What is my time limit???? sweet dreams everyone!

I just wrote a fairly long pm and then tried to send it and AD logged me how. I lost the message. What is my time limit???? sweet dreams everyone!

Dont know the time limit but theres a check box next to the log in to keep you logged in. Did you try hitting the back page thing to get back to the right page and see if the pm is still there? Ive done that before and what ive typed still shows.

Dont know the time limit but theres a check box next to the log in to keep you logged in. Did you try hitting the back page thing to get back to the right page and see if the pm is still there? Ive done that before and what ive typed still shows.

I tried, it didn't work. no worries.

Major, major major ....fail.

bleh! I'll get tired of the taste...

How about if it was sectioned out with different colors in the paste. Kind of like a rainbow candy cane. Time to patent something.. :hmm:

next time select all and copy then if it logged you out, sign back in and paste! it've gotten became a habit for me now. :)

I am thinking I do not want to leave Nor Cal. Awesome place.

I am thinking..."do I have enough time to get some exercise in before weight loss group tonight and will it really help on the scale for tonight?"

I am thinking..."do I have enough time to get some exercise in before weight loss group tonight and will it really help on the scale for tonight?"

I don't know. but i know for sure if you do, by walking for 30 minutues then you would feel good.

I am thinking about meeting my old (childhood) girlfriends after agreeing with the date for the four of us to get together for the little reunion. We all used to hang out together for 7 years in middle and high school. :D I can't wait! I haven't seen one of them for 14 yrs, one of them 9 yrs and one of them 13 yrs.

I am thinking how I do not want to cook dinner after a busy busy day!

Wirelessly posted

TXgolfer said:
I am thinking I do not want to leave Nor Cal. Awesome place.

I am below you :P have fun in Nor Cal

I'm trying to decide I should serve my braised beef over rice, mashed potatoes or egg noodles.. Decisions decisons.

I'm trying to decide I should serve my braised beef over rice, mashed potatoes or egg noodles.. Decisions decisons.

Obviously by now, you have made your decision. What was it.

I am thinking how nervous I am about my interview tmw.

I am thinking on how very angry I am with ATO (Australian Taxation Office) :mad2: :mad2:

I am thinking on how very angry I am with ATO (Australian Taxation Office) :mad2: :mad2:

are we supposed to ask why? You could save us time by explaining whole thing. :roll:

are we supposed to ask why? You could save us time by explaining whole thing. :roll:
No need to explain further - you can tell in my post. End of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back