What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that special someone still misses ya! :naughty:
I'm sure they do! ;)
Wirelessly posted

I am thinking it was cool to learn how to give CPR to a dog.

wow! they is cool!!! :P

I'm not thinking that I have a headache from my niece! I can't imagine what it's like for someone who hears well!:shock:

Wirelessly posted

quirkylibra said:
I think that special someone still misses ya! :naughty:
I'm sure they do! ;)
Wirelessly posted

I am thinking it was cool to learn how to give CPR to a dog.

wow! they is cool!!! :P

I'm not thinking that I have a headache from my niece! I can't imagine what it's like for someone who hears well!:shock:

Yes, its kinda funny that I learn how to give CPR on a dog before, learning on a human being. We will eventually, learn how in school, refresh my memory its been years since, I took the class.
I am fond of yellow labrador retrievers, giving my hononary to my Lucky dog.

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking where is HOHDougRN?? :( text you back

I had a great time tonight at my first softball game of the season. No homeruns, but I hit well. We won 10-8 tonight

I'm thinking to do something crazy.... a marathon run (city to surf run) for 21 Km (13 miles) or 42 Km (26 miles)... which I'm not very fit and it in August 2010.

It has been an interesting yet confusing week but I am so tired. :zzz:

Wirelessly posted

hohDougRN said:
I'm here just on the mobilr

:)
I am on my mobile too. Awesome! You started softball and won :)

Wirelessly posted

Welcome back Txgolfer :)

I am thinking of looking for tix for the Patriots visit to SD in October :) coming just in time for my graduation from school.

Why did all my avatar and signature disappear today?

Wirelessly posted

No, Dismal, "thesouggy" is the alias I was using for EVERYTHING, but this forum. However "souggy" was an old Skype account about 5 years ago, but I forgot what e-mail address it was tied to. Oh well.

So, the Skype alias for AD has been fixed. Feel free to add "thesouggy" to your Skype contact list.

Last edited:
I'm thinking about my kalmatia olives, onion, artichokes, and roast peppers pizza that I made with feta and mozzarella cheese. it will be ready in five mintues..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back