What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait dont candy thermometers contain mercury?

Mercury is outlawed for years. I think it is some substitute today.

Early liquid-in-glass thermometers were made with liquid mercury, but this practice was eventually banned due to the toxic nature of the material combined with the danger of glass thermometers bursting or breaking. Modern thermometers of this type, including all candy thermometers, are made using colored alcohol. Both kinds of liquid (mercury and alcohol) work according to the principles outlined above.

How Does a Candy Thermometer Work? | eHow.com

Honey, I'm hoooomeeee!

Physically.

Mentally? Err, the lights are on but the house is vacant with sheet-covered furniture... same ol' same ol'

Is thinking how lucky she finally got by getting 11 hours of sleep in a row! :shock:

Now I'm lazily trapped in front of my TV watching Super G & Co with laptop on my lap surfing AD and FB :cool2:

I should get moving though... I still feel tired somehow... *sigh*

Guess that's due to my major break down on Thursday morning :(

About mercury, I wonder if he took it as a form of drug, hoping he'll get high? Or suicide

PFH? pissy? more like he feeds on your pissy mood. once you start to get pissy, he wins. DON'T FEEEEEEEED IT TO HIM! :lol:

Wonder if he ever gets off on that so much he just is one smug rotten bug eh? That would be interesting...

PFH is just a harmless little flea in the left armpit of a sweaty camel.

No problem!!!

I would agree with ya on this, Kristina.. maybe time to get the BUG OFF! can and spray on him... then we can watch him vanish for good.. haha

Wonder if he ever gets off on that so much he just is one smug rotten bug eh? That would be interesting...

I would agree with ya on this, Kristina.. maybe time to get the BUG OFF! can and spray on him... then we can watch him vanish for good.. haha

lol, cant you see... I've friends here.

They'll kill you before you try to kill me.

Is thinking how lucky she finally got by getting 11 hours of sleep in a row! :shock:

Now I'm lazily trapped in front of my TV watching Super G & Co with laptop on my lap surfing AD and FB :cool2:

I should get moving though... I still feel tired somehow... *sigh*

Guess that's due to my major break down on Thursday morning :(

:grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back