What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
((blinks))

You're a deaf version of Adrian Monk...

Okay one question, do I have to be seen with you in Vegas?

o_O

Adrian Monk needs to chill out. I don't touch every parking meter I pass by or put a handerchief on wherever I sit or rearrange the bottles. But I only do not want to touch bathroom doorknobs at public place.

But you may touch me anywhere you want. even after you flushed the toilet. because I know you use hand sanitizer afterward :cool2:

and also - based on your previous posts.. you sound like a very reliable person. will you please be my secretary for Vegas? all you gotta do is remind me what I gotta do and what my priorities are :dizzy:

I love old navy's only t shirts are. other styles of clothes seem flop to me. :(

i am thinking less than 2 hours for me to GO home ! wooot. I have been here at work since 725am. :zzz:

i am thinking less than 2 hours for me to GO home ! wooot. I have been here at work since 725am. :zzz:

I can't :zzz: anymore. I finally got my magic pills *hug hug hug my pill bottle*

11akbh5.jpg

Just changed my av... looking good, eh? :cool2:

Frisky watcha think? LOL :giggle:

Son finally finished yesterday's schoolwork so I can now fix dinner. Be back later.

Thinking, I wish I would have worked harder on ASL this week. On my way to DHH in just a bit.

Thinking, I wish I would have worked harder on ASL this week. On my way to DHH in just a bit.

I have really been brushing up since I start ASL classesw on Wednesday night. Good luck at DHH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back