What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about how great it is that it's the weekend... and how I have to study through most of it. :(

I guess volunteering to help her because he works at the hospital. she is studying a medical assistant.

oh yes, I love most anything medicine. Its pretty much 99.9% of my life

:bye: thats it Im out of here :pissed:

:D

Does that mean you are mad I asked. Or you are just sorry you have to go?

I am really bad at this whole interpreting emotions thing.

Anyway, goodbye Doug.:wave:

Naw, I am not mad or leaving. just playing

Oh!!

2wnxzcx.gif

:)

Does that mean you are mad I asked. Or you are just sorry you have to go?

I am really bad at this whole interpreting emotions thing.

Anyway, goodbye Doug.:wave:

It's kind of difficult to interpret emotions online. Believe me, I've tried. "Are you mad?"..."No, why?"

Is thinking how ridiculous it is that it is ok with my dad for him to call me a bitch for no apparent reason but yet it is not OK for me to cuss at him for having done so, then he lies and denies that he ever called me a bitch. Oh hell what a night! I'm feeling :dizzy:

Is thinking how ridiculous it is that it is ok with my dad for him to call me a bitch for no apparent reason but yet it is not OK for me to cuss at him for having done so, then he lies and denies that he ever called me a bitch. Oh hell what a night! I'm feeling :dizzy:

Dixie, I don't want to hurt you feelings . But isn't your dad a school principal?

It might just be possible that you misheard him?

Dixie, I don't want to hurt you feelings . But isn't your dad a school principal?

It might just be possible that you misheard him?

No, he's a retired school teacher, and I heard him loud and clear. All this started because he came home and found my coat was on the arm of the couch. And I hadn't yet gone upstairs to hang it in the closet.

He's in one of those moods today where everything has to be exactly his way or he goes apeshit.

No, he's a retired school teacher, and I heard him loud and clear. All this started because he came home and found my coat was on the arm of the couch. And I hadn't yet gone upstairs to hang it in the closet.

I'm sorry. I hope tomorrow is better.

It's kind of difficult to interpret emotions online. Believe me, I've tried. "Are you mad?"..."No, why?"

I know it is difficult for AD people to read me correctly online because I don't joke around very often. I really need to lighten up a little more.

I know it is difficult for AD people to read me correctly online because I don't joke around very often. I really need to lighten up a little more.

All work and no play make hohDougRN and mean, snappy boy. :giggle:

Oh, I hope you don't think I meant you. I was referring to another friend of mine. I've never had any trouble reading you correctly online. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back