What Are You Reading Right now?

Jillio, you were absolutely right (as always). Water for Elephants is amazing.

The Fiend and the Forge.
I got a program that lets me borrow electronic books from the library and I can read on my very large monitor.

I don't know how many books are available for free this way, but it's pretty neat.

Body of Secrets by James Bamford. It is the anatomy of the ultra-secret National Security Agency.

True stories of its beginning in the 1930's to today. Much of it is really shocking about our and other government's behavior. :eek3:

Just finished reading Busted: Mug shots and arrest records of the Famous and Infamous by Thomas J. Craughwell

"Go the f--- to sleep" was hilarious. Its a children's book for parents exhausted from awaiting their children to go to sleep. It is NOT a book for kids.

Reading "The Fall" by Guillermo Del Toro and Chuck Hogan. The first guy is the director of "Hellboy" one of my alltime favorite movies. It's the 2nd book in a vampire trilogy and its great.

Thirst Book 3 - The Eternal Dawn by Christopher Pike.

Finished all of HP a while ago. I'll probably re read them again soon. They're that good! I finished Spook recently, I'm now on Bonk by Mary Roach... Very interesting information... Already making me even better in bed. :naughty:

Back