What Are You Reading Right now?

Beautiful creatures

I have been working my way through several Patricia Cornwell books. I have the entire collection of her books; I just picked up her latest 3 since I slacked off on buying/reading them.

The Silent Girl , by Tess Gerritsen, another book series about a pathologist, and also a female detective.

Rizzoli and Isles are the characters, and there is a television series also.

The Edmund Scientific catalog. It is fascinating reading. :giggle:

just started reading White Oleander by Janet Fitch.. interesting so far!

I finished THE HELP:
[ame=http://www.amazon.ca/Help-Kathryn-Stockett/dp/0399155341]Help, The: Amazon.ca: Kathryn Stockett: Books[/ame]

I SOOOO recommend this book!!

Fuzzy

Just finished reading The Illustrated Man by Ray Bradbury :) It was awesome!!
Next up is The Gunslinger by Stephen King. I'm planning on stopping by an used books store and getting some more books. Hopefully I'll find "I'll Scream Later" by Marlee Matlin :)

Am reading on my NookforPC. A book called Frontiersman's Daughter by Laura Frantz.

I'm a big fan of Stephen Donaldson's Thomas Covenant books. This year I've re-read books 1-6, and now I'm going through the "Last Chronicles" (books 7-10, though book 10 hasn't come out yet). I've reached book 9 "Against All Things Ending" and am enjoying it a lot. So much so, that I've bought it twice. Once as a paperback, and secondly as a Kindle edition. When I switch off my PC after catching up on AD, I'm going to snuggle down with my Kindle and read the final chapters of AATE. The sad thing is that the final book (no.10) won't be out until the end of 2013. TWO YEARS TO WAIT!!!!

I just got done reading "In The Woods" by Tana French for an online bookclub I am in. EH. Wasn't that impressed.

I am currently reading: "The Giver" by Lois Lowry, "Dance of Dragons" by G.R.R. Martin, and "Thunder Dog" by Michael Hingson.

Saw Hunger Games mentioned, I read that a while ago, GREAT series!

If anyone is on Goodreads, please feel free to add me: It's a great site for people who are avid readers and love to discuss books. BohemianCyborg - Norman, OK (116 books) Just let me know you're from Alldeaf if you do add me over there, I usually decline people if I don't know who they are or where they came from, lol

Will google Goodreads and add myself first :) I am an avid reader and can't wait!! I had no idea there was such a thing lol

Back