What Are You Reading Right now?

The Time Hackers by Gary Paulsen, an electronic book library loan.

just finished "White Oleander". it was a very enjoyable novel. now i'm reading magazines from the 1960's :giggle:

i'm in the mood for a good suspense.. any recommendations?

just finished "White Oleander". it was a very enjoyable novel. now i'm reading magazines from the 1960's :giggle:

Dean Koontz By the Light of the Moon.

I LOVE White Oleander!!

I'm currently reading Grave Peril by Jim Butcher (Harry Dresden #3)

Mary Higgins Clark is a good mystery/suspense author.

I just finished, "I Still Dream About You" by Fannie Flag. Great author, great book.

Right now, I'm reading and cannot put down "The Book of Negroes" which chronicles the life of a woman from the time she was kidnapped in Africa at the age of 8 in 1746 then sold into slavery in South Carolina. It won three different literary awards and I can understand why - it's so well written.

Right now, I'm reading and cannot put down "The Book of Negroes" which chronicles the life of a woman from the time she was kidnapped in Africa at the age of 8 in 1746 then sold into slavery in South Carolina. It won three different literary awards and I can understand why - it's so well written.

Sounds like an interesting book... I'll have to put it on my reading list...

Against the Wind.... and then Steve Jobs

:laugh2: That explains a lot!

I'm currently reading research on transcranial magnetic stimulation in the treatment of intractable auditory hallucinations in schizophrenia.

No pleasure reading for me right now!:P

Love this book!!!

Looking forward to read this book - [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Banker-Poor-Micro-Lending-Against-Poverty/dp/1586481983/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1319711535&sr=1-1]Amazon.com: Banker To The Poor: Micro-Lending and the Battle Against World Poverty (9781586481988): Muhammad Yunus: Books[/ame]

:laugh2:

I'm currently reading research on transcranial magnetic stimulation in the treatment of intractable auditory hallucinations in schizophrenia.

What does that mean? :eek3:

It sounds like putting a strong magnet on opposites sides of the head to rearrange brain waves.

Primitive!!!

Don't hate me, deafie friends. But for several years I've been totally hooked on audio books. I love "reading" while doing other things. I've had such a wonderful influx of literature since I started doing it this way!

Right now I'm listening to Arrowsmith by Sinclair Lewis.

Don't hate me, deafie friends. But for several years I've been totally hooked on audio books. I love "reading" while doing other things. I've had such a wonderful influx of literature since I started doing it this way!

Right now I'm listening to Arrowsmith by Sinclair Lewis.

I thought "Get a Grip" was their best album.

Oh! you said, Arrowsmith. Not Aerosmith. Oops. :D

I'm reading The Son of Neptune. I'm about half way though and it's good. :D

Back