What Are You Reading Right now?

Oh my mess on php lol on reading mkae sure php LOL I have mess on OMLA!

Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris (Sookie Stackhouse #11)

Mother & other liars by Amy Bourret

Kristina,

Let me know how Dead Reckoning is! I've not read that one yet. I think after I finish my present book, I'll start with Book One and read them all, and then read #11.

Kristina,

Let me know how Dead Reckoning is! I've not read that one yet. I think after I finish my present book, I'll start with Book One and read them all, and then read #11.

So far, it's really good. 247 pages and I am on 183.

Just finished the book. It was very good and now I am looking forward to another. Hopefully it will come soon.

Last edited:
Sign Language Made Easy. (not) and Water for Elephants will be next. After that I have the second Dexter novel.

I am reading Zodiac by Robert Graysmith. It's about the killer "The Zodiac" who murdered some people in the late 1960's and early 1970's. He would write letters to the police and the newspaper companies, basically taunting them. He was never caught.

I like it a lot better than the Kindle. There is a thread here called something like "B and N Nook vs. Kindle." I'll try to find it.

The screen of the Kindle was really annoying, I thought. It does a sort of flash, bang thing when you turn the page that I found very disruptive. The Nook has a speedy and unobtrusive page-turning ability. Just a quick flicker, and that's it.

I like the size of it very much. I bought a cover for it and with the cover, it's about the same size as the average paper-back, and very easy to hold and read. I take it with me outside quite a bit, and no problem reading in the sun.

It won't work for magazines, so if you want magazine subscriptions, you'll want the new Nook Color version.

So far I have not bought any books for it. I just check books out on-line from the library. That works very well and it serves me just fine. That said, I am on the waiting list for about a dozen books, and I can see it's going to take quite a while to get down to me, as I'm 32 out of 50 on one, 12 out of 20 on another, that sort of thing. So I might eventually break down and buy copies of the things I want to read, but so far I'm doing fine being, um, frugal. Some would say "cheap." :lol:

I'll keep that in mind when i get around to buying a Nook or Kindle. :hmm:

I'm rereading the Harry Potter series one through five (I'm on number two now). Then I'll attempt to get past page 85 in the 6th book, then purchase the 7th and read that.

I am reading "An Echo in the Bone" by Diana Gabaldon. I had finished "Journey to the Centre of the Earth" by Jules Verne. I had watched the movie long time ago but never read the book until recently.

I am reading Based Upon Availability by Alix Strauss. It's interesting so far. I can really relate to some of the characters.

Other than that, I'm working on getting through some of Tess Gerritsen's books - namely, the Rizzoli & Isles series. Since I like the TV show, I thought it'd be worth checking out the books.

I learn it Term Of Service important Legal! I think so hosting strict!

Alternating between "The Tipping Point" by Malcolm Gladwell and re-reading the final Harry Potter book (before the OC movie comes out)

Back