What Are You Reading Right now?

Ihavent seen the movies but I will watch them after I have read the whole series.

and tell me what you think (ok id better get to read those in next summer, too busy with death materials)...

Right now I am reading the Grand Design by Stephen Hawkings with Leonard Msomething.
I think I will need to reread this book several times just let it sink in.

Don't Cry by Beverly Barton in print form and Suddenly a Spy on my PCNook.

I am lots of reading php and code html complication :D I research continue personal I love on book! I wish be become websites design and php code!

I am lots of reading php and code html complication :D I research continue personal I love on book! I wish be become websites design and php code!

I have HTML, XHTML, & CCS For Dummies book. Grab a Notepad on your computer and get started! :D

I was thrilled when I made my own website for first time. However it only said "Hello! Welcome to my website." with different fonts, size, and all. Lots of websites are made in html, so it's interesting. Interesting to see how long the code list is, especially from a cool-looking website. I need to get into it more, maybe it's for me. Maybe not! haha

I was thrilled when I made my own website for first time. However it only said "Hello! Welcome to my website." with different fonts, size, and all. Lots of websites are made in html, so it's interesting. Interesting to see how long the code list is, especially from a cool-looking website. I need to get into it more, maybe it's for me. Maybe not! haha

me too I am addiction easy on html trick on tutorial

I am reading "Moby-Dick" now along with "Excel For Dummies".

Excel for Dummies? Are you keeping records, making charts for somebody or what? Studying business? Just curious. I have seen those books and it tells me I should know it by now. You know... :cool2:

me too I am addiction easy on html trick on tutorial

I don't like making a single mistake though and wonder what is wrong with my website, especially when I expect it to be awesome when finished.

Bet it takes forever to see what's wrong with the code list unless there's a software to check for errors. :eek3:

Nonetheless, I hope you pull through and make great websites. Beats playing videogames all day you know... :lol:

I'm reading "The Americans: The Democratic Experience" by Daniel Boorstin, on my Nook. Very interesting book. It's the history of the U.S. from about the early 1800's through mid-1900's (more or less), from mostly the point of view of the people who made the leaps of invention that made current American life possible. What's interesting is how he ties together various inventions and developmenst, and shows how one thing leads to another.

For instance, Mr. Roebuck's mail-order catalogue and the development of Rural Free Delivery to people living on isolated farms led to the development of an entirely new sort of community - people united by what they buy, not by where they live or whether they even know each other.

And I LOVE my Nook - I can toss this 800-plus page book into my beach bag, for the weight of a paperback! How cool is THAT!! Speaking of interesting inventions that have changed our lives, eh??

I'm reading "The Americans: The Democratic Experience" by Daniel Boorstin, on my Nook. Very interesting book. It's the history of the U.S. from about the early 1800's through mid-1900's (more or less), from mostly the point of view of the people who made the leaps of invention that made current American life possible. What's interesting is how he ties together various inventions and developmenst, and shows how one thing leads to another.

For instance, Mr. Roebuck's mail-order catalogue and the development of Rural Free Delivery to people living on isolated farms led to the development of an entirely new sort of community - people united by what they buy, not by where they live or whether they even know each other.

And I LOVE my Nook - I can toss this 800-plus page book into my beach bag, for the weight of a paperback! How cool is THAT!! Speaking of interesting inventions that have changed our lives, eh??

I want to get one, but I don't read much (yet). Considering it as a reward once I read all of these stack of new books I ordered in my room.

That is a cool example, and something to think about. Built-in dictionary too, so no carrying a dictionary should you come across a word you don't understand! :)

Just finished "Darkly Dreaming Dexter". (shiver) I am beginning "Water for Elephants". Something to work the shivers away.

I have the "Simple Touch Reader," the black and white print one. Doesn't have all the bells and whistles of the color version, but for my needs (reading outside in the sun quite a bit), it's perfect.

I don't like making a single mistake though and wonder what is wrong with my website, especially when I expect it to be awesome when finished.

Bet it takes forever to see what's wrong with the code list unless there's a software to check for errors. :eek3:

Nonetheless, I hope you pull through and make great websites. Beats playing videogames all day you know... :lol:

LOL I am pretty lots of experience adjust to trick, mistake incident screw up watch on code html I am learn it! I am very lots of improve my skills 5 yrs!

Just finished "Darkly Dreaming Dexter". (shiver) I am beginning "Water for Elephants". Something to work the shivers away.

Bet you'll like "Water for Elephants," but don't be so sure it's going to work the shivers away! It has its dark side, too.

I have the "Simple Touch Reader," the black and white print one. Doesn't have all the bells and whistles of the color version, but for my needs (reading outside in the sun quite a bit), it's perfect.

That's the newest one by Barnes & Nobles! How is it comparing to Kindle eReader? Nook has bigger selection of books, so that alone might be better than Kindle, plus the touch screen, which all Kindle devices don't have.

Back